Every mirror makes me look good. Every camera makes me look bad?

For some reason this is the same for every mirror and every camera?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people jsit don't photograph well

Most Helpful Guy

• The mirror flips your image so you see yourself differently than you really are. Your right ends up on your left, and your left ends up on your right when looking in a mirror. You are use to seeing yourself in the mirror so when the photo doesn't match up, it looks odd to you.

• Which one is the real me though from the 2 mirrors? And then what about the camera effect?

What Girls Said 3

• Have the same problem. I look good in the mirror but when someone takes a picture of me I look so awful lol.

• Same lol😩

• Same :(

What Guys Said 3

• Mirrors are inner universes.
    Cameras are distorted realities.

• play with your lighting a bit.

• Flip the picture and it will look more like the mirror you.

• What? That's bizarre - it really does look like the mirror me! Now I look good too. What's up with that?

• Pictures are flipped usually when it comes to your front camera so it's how the world really sees you. The mirrored version is kind of complicated. Basically your right hand when mirrored is your left hand. Same with your facial features.