I've posted before, but I've recently had some really, really bad self-esteem issues... first impressions/is my appearance dateable?

Basically, don't post on Reddit if you don't want your already low self-esteem to dip even lower. I do have body dysmorphic disorder, so it just kinda gets worse at times.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• aw i'm sorry you have self esteem issues girl! you're pretty and you have great hair and a great smile. :)

What Guys Said 20

• NO, IT'S NOT

• you are dateable no matter what you looks are, essentially people have certain types they will never date because they never find them attractive, I've never found a black women attractive for instance. Your Attractiveness increases when someone gets to know you, and as long as you don't fall into their type, you are dateable if you get along. Make yourself approachable and you become attractive.

• Why would you post on Reddit? Lol worse move my dear and VERY go near 4chan if you want compliments. You are very pretty and love that smile

• You look really good and your body as well. No complaints from me.

• Yiu are incredibly beautiful

• you look really gorgeous

• So all the pretty girls on here must have this disorder

• Very pretty, Nice smile. Good set of teeth. Nice eyes. I would def try to date you as you seem down to earth as well.

• Eh you're my age ;) yeah you look nice. I wouldn't mind going on a date with you.

• You look pretty alright.

• You are gorgeous

• Those people on Reddit were trolling. Don't worry you're fine 😊

• you are pretty hot. nice smile

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• You're pretty!

• You are so cute! If I was lesbian I would totally date you

• I think you are beautiful.

• you're pretty! i love your hair

• You are pretty :)

• You look like Ann Hathaway

• You are very beautiful!