Is this slutty?

Is this slutty??

1333

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Normal shorts and that top, I'd say a summer outfit. Fuller shirt and those shorts, I'd say skimpy but excusable.
    But that top with those shorts? Way too much on display. Not that it doesn't look good, mind you! But no one thinks you would wear that because of the hot weather. You are wearing that to be looked at.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those shorts are not doing you any favors honey. They're wedged into your thighs making them bulge out like sausages. Like you can see where your skin is going white from the shorts being too tight. If you went up a size or two it would make you look a lot less confused.

• Haha damn you are one jealous girl! My legs aren't sausages "honey" I work hard in the gym for them. you could have reworded this in a million other ways but you have to be rude and sassy

• I think you have not jealous of sausages and jealous confused... You can work hard in the gym 24 hours a day 7 days a week but if you insist on wearing the wrong size you're not going to look good. If you're working so hard why do you not want to wear the correct size and put yourself in your best light rather than cramming yourself into something that has to be uncomfortable and looks bad?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 32

• Damn right skank, you look like a 5$ hoe with a 2.50 instant rebate as I like to call it i1127.photobucket.com/.../fwJJrMi.gif

• Not really. I guess it depends on where you look like that. If it's just in your home or backyard then it's fine. Going out like that makes it kinda slutty.

• Bare midriff + super short shorts + tight shorts + tight shirt = pretty slutty.
    Which is okay with me.

• Dont tell me you walk around dressed like that?

• Looks fine to me. Definitely will get guys looking though. As long as you're not acting like a slut, I really like that look. And yeah, girls will be jealous and that's why they wouldn't say you look good in it. Can we see the face that goes with the body? Can I at least? Haha

• Yeah it is a bit. I like it.

• nope, looks fine especially in this weather. I mean maybe don't wear this to church or wedding lol.

• Nope, not all. It's perfect for when there is a heat wave.

• Kinds but looks good

• if you wear a pants then its not

• Nope

• It's really, really sexy. Doesn't make you look slutty, just makes you look incredibly hot

• Yeah.

• Yea its pretty slutty. It over exaggerates your physical parts

• Not at all slutty. If you got it, flaunt it. Very nice legs by the way

• Love it!!!

• Nope. You just do you😜

• Not at all. It is quite sexy

• not slutty but sexy

• Nahh 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• very nice!

• Yeah but it depends where you wear that outfit

• What is the temperature outside?

• age?

• No but the shorts do nothing for you better a size bigger

• Not slutty. You just make me want to eat out your butthole (:

• Kinda

• Nah no

• not really but I love your body

• Thank you!

• You're welcome, I could use you in my life lol

• a bit , hmu up thoufgh

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 12

• It's not slutty but the way our society thinks, the less clothing=sluts, more clothing=nuns, does that make sense? But there's also a time and place to wear that outfit.

• It is too revealing and suggests that you are looking for attention (even if you aren't).

• If I am walking down the street with my children I only ask they don't see your ass cheeks/vagina lips hanging out your shorts, nor tits (unless breastfeeding) other then that wear what you want As long as your comfortable!! I'm saying this is a very conservative woman my shorts reach knee length lol
    But if it's for attention only, you're going to attract the wrong attention sorry to tell you!!

• dem shorts are too damn short

• Your shorts look painful. Looks like it is cutting off your circulation or some shit.

• i'm sure many people would think so, but who cares lol.

• Nope.
    Looks like summer.

• A no girls at my school wear shorts where you see their whole ass so

• Yeah a little tbh lol

• so I would wear either a less revealing top, or less revealing bottoms. not both together xx

• Naaaahhh! You're rocking it. Love it - also, your body is goals. :)

• Depends where you're going to wear it to