What do you do to make yourself look good?

Gym, tanning, makeup, hair?

I'm thinking about getting a spray tan but I don't want to have creepy poo stained looking hands LOL. I usually dye my hair black and like to buy makeup. I get my nails done every now and then it makes me feel feminine. Otherwise I just make sure I paint them and put sparkles on them. I need to buy new clothes I have been feeling frumpy.

What do you do to look your best?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to go to gym. Paying too much money for things I can do at home/outside. I do love running tho. I run every morning with my dog for 10 minutes, and every night for 30 minutes.
    I think the most important thing to do to look good is always make sure your clothes look good on you and that your hair looks nice. makeup is also a plus, but not too much of it on daily base. I usually use blush, lipstick / gloss , and mascara.

I think that the more natural you look, the more unique and beautiful you look, so rule #1 : find your own style. Don't copy / try to look like anyone else. When you find something you feel comfortable with, you'll look your best! <3

What Guys Said 3

• Wake up jkjk
    Work out, style, I like to get tan, career, humor ambition communication blah blah, be sexy, etc

PS spray tans suck. I haven to get em for competitions, they suck lol

• Nothing can make me look good xD

• Work out
    Get plenty of sleep
    Limit Stress
    Eat right
    Get a haircut every 2-3 weeks
    Dress right

What Girls Said 4

• ○ I do ballet which tones up my whole body
    ○ Yoga occasionally
    ○ Get at least 9 hours of sleep
    ○ Eat a well-balanced diet of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Rarely if ever eat processed or bleached foods like white bread, white rice and pasta.
    ○ Makeup helps

• Shower lol, that's about it. And tweeze my eyebrows. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

• I also work out a lot but I wouldn't count that necessarily.

• i just work out, i dont like wearing much make up. i like natural

• Get fit and work on your skin.