I've always wondered how I look?

I've always wondered how I look?I've always wondered what other people thought of me. Let me know your honest opinions. If you think I am then great! I'll get a boost for my self confidence. If not then that's fine as well. Ill get to know my boundaries. If you could leave an actual comment it would mean a lot :)

• 10
  • 8-9
  • 6-7
  • 4-5
  • 2-3
  • 0-1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say around about a 7.

Nice facial structure (jaw), like your ears, dark hair (bonus), and a nice smile.

Sadly, you are thin. Which is where you lost most of the points. Muscle is all (person preference).

• he's only 17. Give him a few years 😛

• @akadatank44 - Did you check my age? 2 years YOUNGer than you. You're not old till you're close to 40.

There's this one woman I know <3 She's 40 but her personality will make her young forevvvver.

• Bahaha thats how I am too. Just have some old injuries that haunt me. I look back at two a day football practices and I'm like I couldn't do that now lol. My personality is like that. I'm more of a child at heart you could say 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like a decent young kid lol

What Girls Said 11

• My advice to you is don't worry about what other people think of you. Who cares what they think about you, confidence comes from within. I'd say you look good about 7.5/10. You look decent and very friendly.

• You might not be a typical homeboy

• you look good! why guys when i was 17 looked like rats and y'all look hot af now

• Adorable, very yummy😍😍😘😘... are you an actor or why is there a bed in a gym?

• I think you look alright :)

• Your really good looking! You look so cute and adorable ☺

• You are very good-looking.

• You're so cute! You look very friendly and approachable ☺️

• You're really adorable. Like little boy next door

• You're a very nice looking young man. Nice smile and you present yourself in a confidant way. You look like you come from a nice family so all together I'd be happy if my daughter dated you! Not being creepy by saying that. I just mean you're a nice looking guy.

• I think you're cute for a 17 yr old, you definitely look your age to me anyway so I'd say between a 8 and 9.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look very well, nothing to worry about.

• You're a decent looking man

• you look good man

• you look sexy, no homo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more