Do guys find stretch marks a turn off? I'm not fat but when I turned 14 I got a lot of stretch marks around my hips. What are some of y'all opinions?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't find it as turn offs

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they would mind and the stretch marks are probably from you getting taller.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think you are worried over nothing. Some do look bad, but most are not really noticeable to us guys. Would have to see a pictrue to narrow it down more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe that a lot of guys don't notice things like stretch marks and they only become an issue when they are pointed out. Most likely they are a complete non issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest I don't like them but I don't have the looks nor personality to even consider them in dating I'm not gonna say no just because of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how deep they are, I once saw so deep stretch marks on some chicks belly it was like its falling apaart lol thats gross

0|0
    0|0
  • naah its not a trun off

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's sing 🎤
    "put your hands up in the air
    like we don't care" :P LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE. My current girlfriend worries bout them too on her hips. I honestly don't care. And wouldn't pay them any attention if she never pointed them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent to them

0|0
    0|0
  • nah mate

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them on my shoulders and arms. I bulked way too fast one time and my skin didn't react fast enough. Thats what happens. You grow too fast for your skin to react. So you maybe just be growin to fast.

0|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• They're not a turn off at all in my opinion
    I love little stuff like that

Scars, stretch marks, birthmarks, freckles etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on the inside of my thighs and my boyfriend care less than I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has them. Don't let it worry you

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more