Is my muffin top too big? Is cardio the best way to get rid of it?

is my muffin top too big? Is cardio the best way to get rid of it?Is cardio the best way to get rid of the fat I have on the sides or is it better to lift? Squats and shit

Also is it a turn off?

----------

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't see in your pic, but to answer your question muffin top is all about diet, literally

• I am eating healthy, but eating about 20000 calories a day. Should I be in a caloric deficit? and do you think that to make the process faster cardio the best way to go?

• Caloric deficit is absolutely critical yeah
      yes cardio def helps

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no muffin top? It might be cause I'm looking at an arse but there is nothing there.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't notice anything - I like cardio as it can help your fitness as well whether it is best or not, I will leave it to gym people to tell you as they know more about it.

• You're just FLAT.

• There isn't one

• can't see that properly in this pic

• I'd say cardio would work. I don't think it's a turn off though

• Squats and stay active throughout the day.

• you got no ass

• I know and thats my biggest insecurity but I am asking about the muffin top

• thats ok, if you want to get your ass fucked fromr behind, you better squats.

• No not at all , I had a muffin top. I say it's not a turn off its really cute! You need to get guys to like you fit you not your body. Even if you have to make the first move.

What Girls Said 3

• Not really a good pick, but you need to lift. I would say you need to do weight training more than cardio. Like maybe cardio twice a week and weight lifting 4-5 times a week.

• I don't see one at all? Lol

• I can't even tell