Should I lose weight?

Should I lose weight?
Be brutally honest

I'm 5'1 and 95 lbs and feel gigantic

Most Helpful Girl

• You are gorgeous. Don't change a thing.

• Thank you for sticking up for me❤

• Yeah I don't mind constrictive criticism but it seemed like she intended to insult me..

• Yeah, some people get a kick out of starting fights on the internet.

What Guys Said 35

• I think you look pretty good. Maybe a little too light, but definitely not too heavy. And ignore the anon woman at the bottom of the page. Her comments are off and immature.

• lose weight from where?
    You don't look dangerously skinny, yet, but you're small enough that losing a relatively small amount of weight could change that very fast.
    Where would you lose weight from?

• I just feel like my tummy looks pudgy and my arms and legs need slimmed down

• I see no stomach pudge, and your arms are slim. Slim with no muscle definition can lead to the illusion of loose flesh, but that isn't caused by fat, so slimming down from there leads to skin and bones!

As for legs, I'l love to help judge them, but we can't see them. However, judging by the rest of your build, I would suggest they are most likely perfectly fine.

• Honestly hun you should gain a little weight. You are not fat at all. Even a little too light. Make sure your healthy. Still getting aunt flo. Maybe a tmi but if your not eating enough and not getting your period thats not good. One of the major signs your under eating.

• No way. You got great shape. What makes you feel gigantic?

• My stomach, arms, legs...

• No, you shouldn't. If anything, gain some, then exercise it down again.

• You look very slim to me - I don't think you need to lose any weight, stay at a healthy weight.

• You're thin already, but if thinner is what you're aiming for... go right ahead.

• Wtf no, you need to gain some

• Young lady, you're damn near perfect. I would eat and exercise normally to try and remain the weight you are presently. You have a good look! I love your style too!

• You have nothing to loose

• You're skinny as a stick! Lol! No you don't need to lose any weight. You might wanna gain a couple pounds. You do look good in that outfit though

• no you shouldn't but instead you should gain some weight

• You are already in shape

• No you look amazingly sexy :D

• Only if you want to die. You are beyond small now.

• At 5'1 I wouldn't worry unless you're over 104

• Nope, it's not possible for you to lose any more weight and still look healthy

• I you loose any more weight you are going to fall through your skin. you are great.

• Don't loose weight...
    However you can workout and get your muscles toned and u will feel agile...

• you could gain tbh

• You're too thin...

• No x

• Not at all. You could tone some but still look wonderful how you are.

• No.. In fact guys loves curvaceous figure.

• No, definitely dont

• You are already slim. You could add a little muscle tone perhaps but don't get any skinnier.

• no you need to grow some tits and ass

• Dear looking towards you it is not requured

• No go eat something.

• I don't think u have anymore weight to lose

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 14

• Nope no need to.

• I will be brutally honest.
    NOOOOO! Y the hell would you think that? You are super beautiful already.

• Thank you I just feel kind of big..

• No way. If you think you are big, then I'm a hippo.

• I doubt you're a hippo!!!

• No you are a perfect weight. Wish I had that figure.

• No i think you look good.
    Gain muscle if you want

• No! I wish I was as skinny as you, you look perfectly fine!

• Please tell me your joking?

• I'm not, I feel like I look really big. I put on and lost weight since recovering from anorexia but I'm still bigger than my lowest weight plus im constantly seeing girls smaller than I am

• Excuse my language here but FUCK THEM other girls... You are beautiful. And I now know you have a disease but truly sweetheart your SKINNY..
      Try not to wear dresses that flare like that. Wear clothes that are more fitted. . That is prolly why you are feeling that way cuz your dress. YOU ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ANY THING OTHER THEN SKINNY MINNIE!!! <3

• Please eat lots of chocolate your making the rest of us look bad lol

• Bitch, what are you trying to lose? There's no fat on you whatsoever. That skirt looks to loose on you, as well as that shirt. I think you need to gain some weight. And i mean this in the nicest way possible.

• you dont need to loose weight. You are perfect

• You must be kidding me asking such a question...

• No don't lose weight

• If you lost weight, you'd be dead. You're not anorexic are you?

• I actually recovered from anorexia over the past year. I was 82 lbs and I gained quite a bit but lost a lot of it from relapsing and I still feel too big.

• First of all, you look beautiful and you definitely don't need to lose any weight. Second of all, your stomach clearly does NOT hang over your skirt, so that other girl is either blind or jealous/bitter.

• Thank you, I would never wear anything if I thought it wasn't flattering so I think that girl is just insecure herself.

• Probably, but it's childish to take your own insecurity out on someone else. I just don't want you to take what she's saying to heart.

• Im trying not to!

• Yes. I don't know if it's the angle of the picture, but you seem awkwardly proportioned. Like your legs aren't long enough for your body. You're stomach pokes out over your skirt and you aren't fit at all. Quite taking mediocre selfies and go to the gym.

P. S. Only teenage girls preparing to go to the prom take selfies of themselves in a dressing room. Grow up a bit, will you?

• Lol thanks I just spent the past year tying to recover from anorexia. I went from 82 lbs to 95 so thanks for clarifying that I'm disgusting

• @PippiL lol, whatever makes you feel better.

• And here is the jealous fat troll. Lmao get a life.