People who want curly hair are psychos, do you agree?

I don't get why anybody would willingly WANT curly hair. My hair isn't even all that curly, around a 2b/2c (when properly hydrated), and I can let you know right now that curly hair is absolutely the worst thing in the world. Yeah, it looks nice, but the amount of time and effort you have to put into your hair is ridiculous.

For one, your hair is constantly dry so you need to apply oils and butters to your hair just so the fucking stuff doesn't turn to straw. You also can't comb/brush it because your hair is brittle from being naturally dry and breaks easier than straight hair. Even when you manage to finger comb your hair when wet, you still end up with knots somewhere down the road. Braiding is a BITCH despite what you may think, which you absolutely HAVE to do in order to ensure your hair doesn't knot when you go to bed. You can't shower as frequently as you'd like since your hair is already depleted of sebum, so you have to wear a god damn shower cap/avoid getting your hair wet when your body is disgusting.

The ONLY good thing about having curly hair is the looks.. you straight haired people don't realize how easy you have it. After that rant, would you agree that people who want curly hair are psychos?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is naturally curly. The Internet has never seen a pic of it haha.
    I used to hateeee it. Have had permanent straightening treatments done to get rid of my curls and usually keep it styled.
    I love my curls now though. All that straightened hair has grown out too. I still style it a lot though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 3A/3B and wouldn't change it for the world. I don't style it, though. I just use a nice conditioner in the shower (and comb it through when the conditioner is in). I disliked my curls when I was younger and when I didn't have good conditioning products to use; that was a problem, and frizz was a major issue in my life. No more.

• i have curly hair.. i have like 2C hair and i rock it!!!
    cdn2.gurl.com/.../merida-frustrated1.gif

• I have 1a hair and f*ck, it's so smooth and soft that I can't even braid it because it's going to fall within seconds.
    It looks boring.
    It gets greasy after 2 days from wash.
    And it also gets messy after 2 seconds away from the hair brush.

• I'll punch you. Do you realize how dry my hair is right now? I missed one night of oil treatment and it's now dry as a bone. Your hair looks touchable, my hair would swallow your fingers if you tried to run them through it.

• Wind, most shampoos, hats... >.>

• guess I'm a psycho
    brb checking myself into a mental hospital

• Complete psychos!

What Guys Said 0