Why should I compliment a woman?

To be honest I don't know whats in it for me to give a woman a compliment. If a compliment a woman, what will she do with my compliment? Do I get a prize or does she put my compliment in a jar with 100s of others and collect them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, then don't give compliments. If it's a random chick that you'll never see again, there's probably nothing in it for you... but she may be having a crappy day and your compliment is the only nice thing that she gets. Still, you're not getting anything you can see, hold or even understand... unless you've ever had that kind of day and someone gave you a compliment that made you smile (even if it was just for a split second)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pathetic. You think you deserve something in return like money and or materialistic things and or service just because you compliment someone. You have a lot to learn.

What Girls Said 6

• Because you want to?
    If not, then don't.

• You don't have to, it's just a nice thing to do

• It has nothing to do with you. It has to do with you wanting to make her feel good about herself

• if you dont want to Dont

• If you don't feel it, no need to say it out of insincerity.

• Then don't compliment them. No one asked you to

What Guys Said 2

• As long as it's not trite and/or overdone, I think most women appreciate being complimented. Of course, your "what's in it for me" attitude towards this pegs you as a bitter MGTOW or something, so I don't know why I'm bothering.

• they prize is getting your dick inside of her..