So how do I look, I want honest answers rather it be good or bad?

I know I look young, and I am... But a comment would be nice too! and if you're gonna say something bad don"t be to harsh haha "But no seriously" be honest, and thanks a lot everyone! :)

• Good looking
  • Getting there...
  • Cute
  • Decent/Average...
  • Below average/Ugly...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're super adorable

• Aww thank you! and what do you exactly mean by that haha? but thank you for the comment! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute kid. If you are a nice guy and have a bright future you can date my sister

• Trust be when I say this, I've always been a "Nice" or "Good" guy! I mean don't get me wrong, I don't let people walk over me like nothing, but I always try to do whats right... and there will be a bright future ahead of me, it has and forever will be! :) But about your sister haha... ;)

• Tall, wick smart, kind, friendly, creative and studying neuroscience (yr 1)

• @atomique Wait, so she is in college studying neuroscience for her 1st year! That's great! :) Also being tall and creative is nice, and intelligence alongside kindness is always good!

What Girls Said 4

• You are average, to be honest.

• Haha thank you, at least your being honest with me, and honesty is key like I wanted! but thanks for the comment! :)

• I think you're cute, like, in a good way.

• You think so? Aww thank you! You're not so bad your self, I'm not gonna lie ;) but thanks again for the comment! :)

• haha thanks :)

• You look cute.

• Thank you! and I think you look cute too, and its in the "good way" ;) But thank you for the comment! :)

• You are adorable! <3

by the way I know it says I'm old but I'm actually 15 :P

• Is that a good thing? Haha, thank you <3 & I see, 15 years old huh. Well I'm turning 16 in a few months (August) :P So you know... and thanks for the comment! :)

• Aww you're so sweet ❤ Thank you very much :) and thats great, happy early birthday to you as well!!

• Your response makes me smile :) Thank you <3

What Guys Said 2

• Looks fine to me

• Thanks man, I appreciate the comment! :)

• you look good man

• Haha thanks man! I appreciate the comment very much, and you look good too! :)

• no prob and thanks :)