Do I look fat or skinny or perfect?

People say I'm over weight and that I should run some more. Should I? Or am I fine?Do I look fat or skinny or perfect?

• Fat
  • Skinny
  • Perfect Body

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• In questions like this, the important thing is how you feel and how you think you look not what others think. From what I see everything seems fine, do you feel the same way - Do you feel healthy and happy then happy days, enjoy looking and feeling good

• you look perfect

• Girl you have a nice booty. Perfect :)

• can't really tell from those pics OP

• Good and attractive

• No boobs

• Perfect

• your perfect, and very beautiful

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Oh come on! You know you aren't fat. You look good in the photo's, it's easy to see. If people are calling someone like you over-weight then i'm morbidly obese. If people want you any skinnier than that, then they want a walking skeleton. Ignore those people.

• Your body is fine... I wouldn't me encourage you to exercise to lose weight (unless of course you want to) but just continue to work out to contain your figure and health. Don't over do it just enough 😊

• You're not fat but you could start working out. It's a good habit to get in 😊

• You seem normal

• You look good