Is pale skin pretty?

hi I have pale skin and most girls with pale skin wear fake tan. I'm just wondering is pale skin unattractive? I have freckles on my arms and face but just a few not a lot. My skin isn't alabaster skin it is the type that blushes and gets flushed easily.

• Hot
    9% (2)42% (14)29% (16)Vote
  • Pretty
    39% (9)36% (12)38% (21)Vote
  • Okay
    22% (5)6% (2)12% (7)Vote
  • Ugly
    0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    30% (7)10% (3)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Being irish it probably does not stand out as much here - It can be as attractive as tanned skin

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pale skin. I dread the sun

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Um, any skin tone is beautiful including pale skin, and I personally like freckles! But it also depends how much, because too much can be too much... Also freckles look better on certain people, but yeah its totally not a bad thing indeed! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really really love freckles. And I'll hear my friends admit that there is something about pale skin and freckles that does something for them! So... wear it out!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love vampire romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a thing for pale girls with freckles.
    haven't come across many, maybe its that.
    Turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think it can be, a lot of girls i have seen with pale skin were pretty hot and alluring

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's pretty.
    I want to know is lot of hair all over chest and all body a turn off?

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Freckles are super cute:)
    I'm pale too, I've never fake tanned, and I don't tan that easily. I've been called pretty anyway :) Everyone doesn't have to look the same. Some people are pale , some aren't and that's awesome, we're all unique!

1|1
    0|0
  • Every skin tone is beautiful including pale skin:)

0|0
    0|0