Is pale skin pretty?

hi I have pale skin and most girls with pale skin wear fake tan. I'm just wondering is pale skin unattractive? I have freckles on my arms and face but just a few not a lot. My skin isn't alabaster skin it is the type that blushes and gets flushed easily.

• Hot
  • Pretty
  • Okay
    Vote C
  • Ugly
    Vote D
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• Being irish it probably does not stand out as much here - It can be as attractive as tanned skin

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pale skin. I dread the sun

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Um, any skin tone is beautiful including pale skin, and I personally like freckles! But it also depends how much, because too much can be too much... Also freckles look better on certain people, but yeah its totally not a bad thing indeed! :)

• I really really love freckles. And I'll hear my friends admit that there is something about pale skin and freckles that does something for them! So... wear it out!

• I love vampire romance.

• yeah its very pretty

• Have a thing for pale girls with freckles.
    haven't come across many, maybe its that.
    Turns me on.

• Yeah i think it can be, a lot of girls i have seen with pale skin were pretty hot and alluring

• Yes it's pretty.
    I want to know is lot of hair all over chest and all body a turn off?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Freckles are super cute:)
    I'm pale too, I've never fake tanned, and I don't tan that easily. I've been called pretty anyway :) Everyone doesn't have to look the same. Some people are pale , some aren't and that's awesome, we're all unique!

• Every skin tone is beautiful including pale skin:)