Should I get nose surgery or not?

I want to ask you (girls) if you find the shape of my nose ugly or not? It's the nose bridge which bothers me, because it has a high bridge. I am very conscious about it and I am considering to get a surgery to remove the hump on my nose. As you can see, the bridge on my nose is not straight.

I would like to get honest and real opinions, please don't try to be nice and say things to cheer me up, just say what you really think because that would help me out more.

So what do you think... ?

Should I get nose surgery or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should make lists and outweigh the pros and cons. You know this already but it is ultimatly your decision wheather to have the surgery or not. Some girls actually find a guy with a bit of a bumpy nose more attractive than a guy without , and from the looks of it you nose is honestly not that bad. my stepsister went to have the surgery and she actually only saw what the final result of the surgery was 2 years after the surgery. Obviously bandages were removed a long time before the two years but just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care about your nose? Jedi aren't allowed to marry lol unless... you're planning to become a sith :O

http://i.imgur.com/xgL4eSV.gif
    I am serious now, your nose is fine. I dont see anything wrong with it.

• Hahah :D no i'm not becoming a sith

It's just that I always had a smaller nose which was straight and it fit my face more I was never conscious about my nose or anything and life was going good, after I grew up my nose became like this and it just felt as if this isn't me. It's been years that I'm thinking about surgery and never told anyone about this, but recently I told my parents I wanted to get surgery for my nose and I was amazed they weren't even surprised and it felt as if they wanted me to get a surgery too lol...

What Girls Said 5

• I think you'd personally look weird if you removed it. A lot of guys have a bridged nose. I think it looks good on you.

• I see no problem with your nose, i think it just your imagination =)

• i love it on me, yours are not so big, just muscular, i had one, but got a surgery now looks much more girly

• No but you should get a mew haircut...

• It's fine. I don't see anything wrong with it

What Guys Said 3

• It looks okay to me

• I wouldn't worry about nose surgery but if I were you I'd definitely consider eye surgery There is seriously something wrong there

• Hahaha Jesus dude. Get a life lol.