Guys, Guys act weird around me. Is it because I look younger than my age?

I think guys act weird around me cause I look younger than 18. What do you think?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• No they act weird because you're pretty. They're mentally impaired and nervous around you.

What Guys Said 38

• You do look young. You could pass for 14.
    This is were guys get confused. If they like how you look, they are worried it means they like how minors look. Despite knowing you are legal, they worry that expressing interest in you might make you, or other people, think they are into kids.

On one level, I get their fear. On the other, I like what I like, and as long as I know she is old enough, I think people who have an opinion on what I like can go fuck off. You aren't 14, and that is what matters, you know?

• Very hard to say - You don't look way younger than 18/19 to me in these pics - Possibly people think you are very attractive - You may be a quiet person - Things like this usually is a combination of reasons rather than one stand out reasons - I honestly wouldn't spend too much time wondering about it - If you think about it too much it becomes a thing in your head when more than likely it is not an issue at all - Most people don't feel 100% relaxed in their interaction with the opposite sex at your age and it may seem weird but there is a lot of people experiencing the same feelings, it is just human nature. It will probably pass on time.

• Maybe they just act weird around you because you are very attractive.

• You don't look younger than 18.

• Look 16 or 17. Very nice shape. And what do you mean by "Weird"?

• You think, so you have no hard proof that are acting weird. And Jesus, you look young! Anyways, who knows why, they might find you attractive or are just generally weird lol

• It's because yiu are beautiful

• No they act weird probably because they're intimidated. Because you're gorgeous.

• yeah you do look a little younger than 18, but you look cute

• Nah, might be because you are exotic and gorgeous

• You look fine for your age, I mean maybe a little younger but not by much

• Yeah u lool a bit younger.
    But i doubt its that.
    I think its because you look hot af

• Yup, around 16. But that's not a bad thing, is it?

• You do look like you could be younger.

• You do look younger than 18. You look wonderful.

• So what's weird about them?

• It's cause your bloody hot

• yess

• Yea you definitely look like an underage girl. But you're attractive so don't worry.

• Yes you look younger than 18. You are very charming, i like your body, every guy likes.

• You look closer to 16. Might be part of it. Sometimes its a good thing. Bad when you want a drink at a restaurant. LOL.

17 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more