I'll be having sex for the first time next Saturday, tips and tricks to satisfy her?

I am worried about premature ejaculation and not being confident enough since I have never even been on a date
@ConsultantIsBack, suggestions man for a first timer

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry is the first thing to do. Even if you premature ejaculate, it's your first time man! It's all good, seriously. Don't expect yourself to be a porn star your first night. I didn't last long, then again I went three rounds so it kinda compensated.

Yes, have foreplay lined up, but be ready for adjustments. I read all over Men's Health lol had all this foreplay in my mind (when I lost my virginity we had it planned like weeks in advance), but then when we got to it she was not wanting foreplay at all, she wanted to fuck NOW. So be ready for adjustments.

Just take it nice and slow, gotta know where the clitoris is, don't attack it bc it's sensitive but you'll want to start fingering and eating her out (maybe you've done that too already, and just having had intercourse yet? idk). Guys can climax really fast compared to girls, so just take things nice and slow and escalate. Lots of making out that def turns girls on, and kissing neck, etc. Tell her to communicate what she likes/doesn't like etc. I'm all about dirty talking personally, so it allows for that stream of communication to happen naturally. And read up on the positions, don't expect to be able to do every position perfectly, I just did missionary mainly my first night. So just relax, don't masturbate, save it up, and have fun :)

What Girls Said 2

• why are you worried about premature ejaculation?
    you should masturbate a lot today then

• If she's got experience, tell her that you don't and let her guide you

• She has done it and it's really not that serious between us that I expect her to guide me, its a random girl on tinder

What Guys Said 3

• Start by going down on her then pin her down and fuck her like you own her.

Then more kisses and cuddles.

• I am worried I'll cum the moment I see her naked tbh, I have never seen a naked woman in real life

• Masturbate a few hours or think of Hillary Clinton. She's something of a penis cork.

• Lmfaooo yeah Hilary Clinton ha ha

• congratulations bhai :D waise hai kon wo?

• Just put it in her ass right away. She'll enjoy it, and remember that lube is for weaklings.