WTF my brother cut all my hair off when I was asleep. I don't know what to do?

So me and my brother have been pranking each other for the last few weeks. But this time it's gone way too far. I went out last night. And when I woke up all my hair was all over my bed and I had a terrible haircut. My hair was so long and he just cut it all off at once. I now have horrible short hair. I ran down stairs and looked for him. As soon as he saw me he started laughing at me. I now don't know what to do. He's taken this way too far. I'm so mad at him!!! Shall I prank him back or just leave it now before things get really bad? I'm super mad it looks horrible. Over 20 inches of hair all gone!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not prank him any more. He will see that as you wanting to continue that and he will do one even worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fun fact: cutting someone's hair without their permission is considered assault and battery with a deadly weapon. It's up to you since he's your brother and it's just a prank war, but you could charge him if you really wanted to.

I totally understand your anger though. I have long hair as well and it took YEARS to grow out! If you're gonna get him back, it needs to be something semi permanent like that. But I'm not sure I would, considering how far he went last time.

• I dont want him in prison but my hair is really short now and I hate it. Its going to take so many years to get it where I had it.

• "cutting someone's hair without their permission is considered assault and battery with a deadly weapon"

hahahaah only in america. you guys never cease to entertain

What Guys Said 12

• First of all I am not sure if this is a true post but if it is, an escalating prank war only ends up one way, someone getting seriously hurt - If you still live with your family tell them what happened and let them deal with your brother.

• Thats just wrong on so many levels.
    Stop it and dont do this stuff again, get a cute short haircut for now, dont worry, it will grow back.
    And talk to ypur brother how he crossed the line and to never do that again

• Haha what a lad.

• That is something an asshole does. I say if you two keep trying to up the prank someone may end up hurt physically and or mentally. if you do something back then he will see it as you wanting to continue.

• Maybe next time you won't cockblock him.

• hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

• I would get a knife and stab him.

Joking shave he's eyebrows off.

• Donate it and then kick him in the nuts
    Gg

• It'd probably go way too far if you prank him back

• Yikes, talk about a real bad hair day😅

• Glue a long haired wig on his head and tell him you want the pranks to stop but you couldn't just let him go after what he did. Explain to him why you think he went too far and if needed use fake tears to make him feel even worse.

• Are you serious what kind of prank is that, who is this "Brother of yours/ how old is he? Why would he do that, and that doesn't seem funny at all. Hair is like one of the most important things to a girl, it takes ages to grow back!!! I'm a guy but I at least know tha, andum I'm not sure what you should do. Anyways make sure he gets into "A lot" of trouble lol

What Girls Said 4

• drop it. be the bigger persondro

• Ooooohhhhh myyyyyhh goooooosh! I would murder anyone who did this. Nope. Nope. Nope. I suggest you get extensions first if it's that bad then come back and be ruthless.

• lol what the hell? how old is your brother?

• Put itching powder on all his stuff

• Haha good one!! We'll see