Are my measurements desirable?

The topic rolls around in my head all day long, but would these measurements be to the liking of guys? I am more of a pear shape and I have a 2cm thigh gap.

Chest- 32.6 in (83cm)

Waist- 25.2 in (64cm)

Hips- 36.6 in (93cm)

Thigh- 19.9 in (50.5cm)

Arms- 9.5 in (24cm)

I am around 5'7 and I'm 15 years old in a few months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys prefer a picture, but yeah they are desirable! More than likely all those Measurements will change, because your body got at least 3.5 to 4 years of development left before it becomes your adult body. Just take care of it, and get people to like you for you not your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you have a nice figure

What Guys Said 8

• I have trouble imagining how measurements look, in my head, but 32 25 36 sounds fairly normal and in the range of what most people look for.

• I am not good without pics but they sound okay only thing I would say is between 13 and 17 everything changes so much so don't fixate on it.

• Yes.

• Ooh.. Very desirable

• You sound very perfect

• yeah u have good sizes

• Yeah u r fine...

• hard to tell without a picture

What Girls Said 2

• This topic is "how do i look?"

That means people NEED to post a picture!

It is hard to judge you off just stats.

That said, you look average.

• Your measurements look perfect. The rest depends on your muscle/fat ratio (how athletic are you build). If you are pear shaped, you probably don't have wide shoulders because your chest and hips are not that different.