Are hooked noses ugly?

I think I look fine from the front, but my profile looks awful, because I have a bump on the bridge of my nose. People have told me that my nose "fits my face" and doesn't look bad, but I think they're just trying to be nice. Is it possible to have a hooked nose and still be attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit with a little nose not really, But if u have a bigger hump or bigger nose, then a little bit ugly. sorry. Personally I would save for surgery. Actually i got work done. cause the overall size of mine. Dr told me I had a lot of scar tissue which I assume was fron a broken nose as a kid but I played through it. It helped mu sinus problem go away too as crazy as that sounds.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They're cute!

What Guys Said 2

• I would only notice a nose if someone made a point of highlighting it so usually not on my radar

• Same!!! I have a hooked nose. Private message me and send me a pik and ill give you a 100% honest opinion on it. Ill also send u a picture of me to rate too.
    We can only tell if you show a picture of it.

What Girls Said 0