What's going on? Why is it so hard for me to find a decent girl? I'm a doctor, I'm kind, and open-minded. Am I unattractive?

What's going on? Why is it so hard for me to find a decent girl? I'm a doctor, I'm kind, and open-minded. Am I unattractive?

Updates:
-Not into partying
-Homebody
-Attractive
-Sweet

Decent girl ^

3|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up :) and no, you're not unattractive. If anything, I'd think this is due to your busy schedule. I would suggest you taking things as they come, don't rush anything and let things flow. Girls are everywhere, and I can guarantee you that with time you'll find her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Going into this I was ware I would have a hard time balancing both my professional and personal life, but now that I'm living it, it's a total different thing.

Are you from Syria?

• Show All
    • Aleppo lol

• My parent's are from Homs.

What Girls Said 10

• No you're not. I would date you.

Perhaps it's just not the time. My boyfriend had many failed relationships before me (many...) and was single for a year and a half before me. He was 25 when we got together.

Try not to lose hope. It must be really hard juggling your time, but I never did dating websites - I went out with friends and chatted at work was the best way. I met my other half at work :) must have been my tight skirt ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Also, I am very much a home person and I'm not really a party girl. I went out on work nights out, I'm a musician so I went out with friends and did gigs, but other than that... I've been clubbing once in my life.

• Some women sadly dont know a good guy when they see one. You are not unattractive at all. Keep looking you will find a decent girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I find you very attractive it could be your not putting yourself out into the world. I'm the same way I love being at home but it doesn't help you to meet new people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't worry I'm sure you will find a decent girl soon you just have to wait for it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Um no you're pretty attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Your cute in a manly way

0|1
    0|0
  • DATE ME I WILL DATE YOU

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile more you're cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trolling? *Q* you're HOT.

0|0
    0|0
    • But of course, that doesn't matter if you're religious. Are religious? Because if you are, that's the problem.

• You're hot. Your problem isn't your appearance

0|1
    0|0
    • Based on the feedback, I can see that. Thank you.

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, you should have girls crawling up your shorts! Unless you're a seriously short.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought that too.

No not short.

• I come from a very rich family of dentists and doctors, im 6ft 1 tall and fairly good looking and i still find it hard to get girls.
    Its because we are probably more shyer/nicer people.

0|1
    0|0
    • That may be the case, but sometimes I just feel like giving up on looking for someone.

• that kind of nice guy giving up character we both have won't get us far. Im surprised a doctor is so willing to give up, this should be baby stuff for us.
      Just be confident and outgoing.

• "Why is it so hard for me to find a decent girl?"

Define "decent" here. That's your problem.

0|1
    0|0
    • Check update

• Show All
    • Moved to the Manhattan area for work

• You're fine, join a MeetUp for some activity you enjoy or book club or somewhere that the women you want to meet will most likely be.

• You kind of look like this dude by the name of Joey Salads
    here's a pic of him
    www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
    • That's out of topic

• its rude when people openly disregard someones question to say some shit

• You look fine to me - Be patient, you never know when you could meet right girl for you.

0|0
    0|0