How sexy is this bodybuilder.. can you give him a rating?

Srs.. His facial aesthetics seem to be flawless. His proportions are flawless. I'm going to run some tests on him to come up with his /10 rating.. If you comment below I will also calculate the median and throw that into my analysis.How sexy is this bodybuilder.. can you give him a rating?
Looking hnng. I ran a statistical analysis on his selfie facial aesthetics. First I measured the width of his maxilla to your nasal concha ratio. Then I measured the depth from his frontal lobe to optical canal. Only then I proceeded and move onto the glabella to tear trough density. Then I finished up by calculating the skin volume and measure the pixel elasticity. His selfie is angled in an anterolateral position so I can develop some more variables just from that alone. BRB getting started..

I'm writing syntax and coding my script right now. Will run my analysis immediately.. Status is pending.

Be patient.. I'm typing as fast as I can… whiskey… tango… foxtrot!!

There was an issue with the syntax that I formatted so I had my assistant Brendon re analyze some calculations..

It was discovered to my knowledge there was a fragmented error in line 37. It terminated and replaced my php execution algorithm. Brendan was the cause of this inexcusable error. I made him strip all of his clothes and forced him into wearing posing trunks while he corrected himself.

Going to shove my dink in his mouth later to assert dominance and let him know who is running this shit and will provide pics for reps.

Will update with further status when possible. ETA 32.6 Mikes. Please comment below so I can finish my analysis.

• 10/10 would smash
  • Average.. would maybe smash
  • Gross AF 1/10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Sexy? Where? *ERROR* XD

I honestly wouldn't even give him a 1/10. He's a 0/10 for me. That is WAY too much that its a huge turn off honestly. I mean, its nice to have muscles coz it can be a turn on, but when the guy gets obsessed with them... Its not good at all.

• 7/10

• LOL damn! Surprised. I was trolling this guy again

• Maybe if he wasn't flexing, he might be attractive. But those veins and low body fat like that? Nah. Just a little more weight.

• I rate him a walking tumor/10.

• I don't find him attractive at all! He's way to muscular it looks gross and he reminds me of a dick like a really ugly, small, hairy, and veiny one.

• he's not doable

• Ick, his body fat% is too low.

• Nope I don't think he's attractive!!! he's like a 0/10. Do you think he's attractive?

• questions like these make me wish there was a dislike button

• This isn't funny

• Gross AF.

• Gross AF 1/10

• Ew omg he's ugly af how grossss

What Guys Said 7

• Yuck! What did he do to himself? Was he thinking?

• Lol so hard at this thread...
    But man.. Mirin them deltoids on dat dude though...
    Damn...

• He is nasty. Makes me want to barf

• LMAO willy wonka's oompa loompa Head of Security Manlet division

• A bit muscly for me - Too developed to be sexy in my view

• Dude it is sick. That is why I don't like bb. Look at Nick Auger, he is the ultimate the most handsome guy in fitness.

• Was this supposed to be funny?