Guys, does body hair on girls bother you?

Okay, so I am a rather hairy girl. I have hair all over my body. It's light in color but still visible. I remove the hair on my arms and legs, but I also have hair on my back and stomach. I've waxed the hair on my back once and got terrible acne there so waxing is not an option. So guys (and girls), does body hair on a girl bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• these little hairs are normal did you know that? no dont care, i think its a little over the top if girls wax their entire body.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they don't like it but they wouldn't kick you out of bed!!

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like body hair... but I'm curious about the hair you have. Everyone has that layer of peach fuzz that doesn't go away.
    While I am NOT asking for a picture, I am saying that, without seeing it, I really can't say whether it would bother me or not. I have a feeling it is likely more minor than you think.

• Doesn't like everyone have little hairs all over their body, as long as you don't have hairy armpits I don't really care some girl who's a 9/10 at my college has slightly hairier arms than normal but I don't care.

• Wouldn't be a huge issue for me - As you say it is light, if you feel it is an issue maybe consult a professional about safe hair removal.

• Is your family very hairy?

• well my father kinda is, my mum's not

• OK. The reason I asked was to see if this might be due to a hormonal imbalance, which is rare but does happen. You just got your father's genes in this regard I guess. Some people are really anti-hair but most people don't really care. A good barometer is are the girls at school making fun of you? If they're not, then you're probably well within the average range, because kids LOVE to pick on other kids.

In reality, you're only 15, so this shouldn't be a real issue for you for a couple of years. Of it turns out to be an issue, you can get laser treatment for it.

• If it bothers yoy then get rid of the body hair but if it doesn't then just leave it. D9 what will make you happy.

• Every girl has a little light peach fuzz, everything. arms? i dont mind so much. but still maybe some waxnig to start thinning it out

• as long as she is smooth or at least trimmed by her crotch region

• Yes this is a pic of my ex girlfriend's chest and it was gross.

www.drlanzer.com.au/.../...2-10-e1393176910104.jpg

• If it's barely visible then it's fine with me. If easily visible then I see it as a turn off. I've seen a few girls with more hair on their arms than on mine. And I'm pretty hairy myself. I was disgusted.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• it depends how thick and dark it is.

You are already removing the hair on your arms and legs, so i am guessing your body hair is thick enough else where that guys might not like it.