Who is the more naturally good looking gender?

• Males
  • Females

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are for sure

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it might depends on your tastes but it would be women for me just seem more aesthetically pleasing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Science says the male physique is the more natural beauty, so that is what I'll go with. I'm not that weak, that I'll let my attraction to girls sway sight of what's true.

• This is a question asked everyday. The results aren't going to change. My answer will be females every time.

• i know lol each gender is going to choose the opposite i assume

• Wow 50% of guys say males, that's a pretty high homo rate on gag, not suprising.

• lol i dont think it makes them homo

• To be honest i knew i was wrong a while ago but i have a tendency to keep going lool. Good observation though.

• I almost backed off when I thought there are some good looking guys but then thought they aren't the average.

• FEMALES!!! Men are the ugliest thing on earth, whereas women are the most beautiful creatures on earth

• I asked the same question, but without a poll, the opinions varied.