Is mila kunis hot because I get told I look like the darker version of her a lot lately. Is it a compliment?

Is mila kunis hot because I get told I look like the darker version of her a lot lately. Is it a compliment ?

They say from when she was younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lawd ! Hahaa we sure have a way to flatter her... come on now,,, we have all had those days where we were Bleh!!! and for those who haven't I hate you! No no its a joke! Lol in all seriousness love you girl what is on the outside is fleeting unless you can figure out how to stay young ( for my learned friends hurry up and stop apoptosis!) .. Stop for a moment and see who you really are ! the body is merely the house you reside in not who you are.. you are the light within... I hope all this helps in some small way... hugz and smiles, always 🍀🐶🍀. Even when Ifeel lost

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 0|0
    • This is when she got older. I'm talking about younger mila kunis.

• It would seem to me to be a compliment.

• Yeah, incredebly, one of the sexiest people alive... that is a HUGE compliment... she actually won the award for "Sexiest woman alive 2012"

• Very hot.

• Yes she is

• yeah she is very hot

• She's pretty and I think she was very attractive when she was young so it's definitely a compliment

• she's hot, and the "bad"picture below dont mean much they alter those too. I look like total crap in the mornings and literally need beauty sleep.
    A compliment indeed.

• younger.

she is still the hottest

• That is a huge compliment

• Damned right.

• yes she is hot.. where is your pic of you so we can compare?

• You must be hot then if they say you look like her

• Mila Kunis is my celeb crush, so you must be hot if you look like her.

What Girls Said 6

• She was cute when you get. You can look like her and be prettier.. anyhow I wouldn't take it as an Insult. So. many people on seem to think she's the bees knees.

• she is an 8 out of 10.

• Yeah, of course! She's the 2nd prettiest celeb on my list, she comes right after Sara Hyland.

• yes she isssss

• Yeah she's really pretty

• She is perfection