Is mila kunis hot because I get told I look like the darker version of her a lot lately. Is it a compliment?

Is mila kunis hot because I get told I look like the darker version of her a lot lately. Is it a compliment ?

They say from when she was younger.

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lawd ! Hahaa we sure have a way to flatter her... come on now,,, we have all had those days where we were Bleh!!! and for those who haven't I hate you! No no its a joke! Lol in all seriousness love you girl what is on the outside is fleeting unless you can figure out how to stay young ( for my learned friends hurry up and stop apoptosis!) .. Stop for a moment and see who you really are ! the body is merely the house you reside in not who you are.. you are the light within... I hope all this helps in some small way... hugz and smiles, always 🍀🐶🍀. Even when Ifeel lost

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 0|0
    0|0
    • This is when she got older. I'm talking about younger mila kunis.

• It would seem to me to be a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, incredebly, one of the sexiest people alive... that is a HUGE compliment... she actually won the award for "Sexiest woman alive 2012"

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she is very hot

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty and I think she was very attractive when she was young so it's definitely a compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot, and the "bad"picture below dont mean much they alter those too. I look like total crap in the mornings and literally need beauty sleep.
    A compliment indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger.

she is still the hottest

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a huge compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • Damned right.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she is hot.. where is your pic of you so we can compare?

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be hot then if they say you look like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Mila Kunis is my celeb crush, so you must be hot if you look like her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• She was cute when you get. You can look like her and be prettier.. anyhow I wouldn't take it as an Insult. So. many people on seem to think she's the bees knees.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is an 8 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course! She's the 2nd prettiest celeb on my list, she comes right after Sara Hyland.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she isssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She is perfection

0|0
    0|0