What do you rate me out of 10?

What do you rate me out of 10?

OH ya. And how old do I look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eight out of ten, dear
    by the way is that a bunny necklace?

• Yes it is! My mom got it for me for Christmas since I have two white bunnies for pets, and I love rabbits.

• I have one male named paisley (we were told he was female until we ended up with baby bunnies. He's fixed now) and one female named Daisy.

Most Helpful Girl

• 10/10. You have a beautiful face, warm eyes, gorgeous hair. Your fashion sense is lovely (I WANT YOUR CLOTHES GRRRR). You also look like a really kind person. <3

• Jesus christ, 10/10 is a myth in the first place but you give her a 10/10 just wow a 10/10 these days is the new 5.

• @Josht11 Okay, well I did review the chart and I considered the results. They were all cookie cutter and frankly a little creepy. They gave no regard to different ethnicities and what beautiful would look like in all of those. It was basically the same face, hair, and body all of which I don't consider to be that beautiful. Keep in mind, when people create things they have an agenda. Everyone is biased in some way and by the lack of diversity in the chart that bias was made clear. I view the asker as a 10/10 and you disagree with me. All that proves is that beauty is subjective, not that one person is right or wrong. The fact of the matter remains no matter how good looking you are to one person you could be ugly AF to the next. We're all attractive and unattractive by default. I just view the asker in a different light than you.

• @Josht11 lol man what do you want from her?
      you post your opinion and she posts hers jeezz people these days...

What Guys Said 12

• Why would you post pictures of yourself and ask such a question? What are you trying to achieve with the answers?

• Trying to see what other people actually think of me. My friends call me gorgeous but I don't believe them. Because they're my friends and wouldn't let me put myself down anyways.

• One should not ask questions one doesn't want to know the answers to.

• Uhm okay? I like honesty so I already know I'm ugly af

• I don't wanna go to jail/10 😂

• I think you look very cute - Not sure age wise I am going for a wide range 15/16/17.

• ... hit the treadmill.

• 5.4/10

• 5/10

• I say 8 out of 10 your cute. I say 13

• You're number 1!

• 7 out of 10, pretty good overall.

• You look avarage, but I'm sure someone who loves you really can give you 9-10)

• I would rate you a 19 out of a 10

• 1 out of 10. your fat and ugly and you need to lose weight to be more attractive.
    Im just saying what is on everyone's mind!

• actually no, your not ugly but id say your below average in the first picture.

What Girls Said 3

• 6 out of 10.

• you have a pretty face and nice hair
    I suggest though to loose some weight and you d be fab
    now age maybe 15?
    imma right? :p
    how tall are you btw?

• You're really pretty and have a sweet smile