I look like a boy with no clothes on?

My boobs are smaller than 32A cup and I don't have much bum either. Wearing a bra (normal foam non-push up) and nice jeans makes me look a little feminine. Not to sound big-headed but because I have nice face and very nice legs... people get the assumption that I'm hot. I am scared if I ever take clothes off in front of a guy he'll feel turned off because he expected more curvyshness. I also do lots of exercise (dancing), which I love but it makes me look even more curveless as I burn calories.

PS if a guy would ever get turned off seeing me naked... that does not make him a dick because you can't help the way you feel!

I am 19 so I really don't think anything will grow anymore.

Thank you for everyone who answered :). In response to those asking for pictures I am afraid I am not comfortable sharing pictures but if it helps my measurements are 31-25-36

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of guys have different tastes and to some petite is ideal - In my view by the time you decide to get naked together there is not much that will be a turn off to either person. There will be so many other connections in play that is not to say your body shape is not attractive. Just be honest with your partner and say you are a bit insecure about your body shape, he will reassure you that he finds it attractive. Anyway 99.9% of people have some hangup about being naked in front of a person for the first time, by the 17th time you will look back and laugh about how nervous you were.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine!

What Guys Said 22

• There is nothing wrong with a slim figure. What is describes doesn't sound bad to me.
    As for if a guy is a dick if he doesn't like what he sees? No, he isn't. We have our preferences and desires, and we really have minimal ability to just change or ignore them. He is a dick depending on how he treats you.

• lol. You will not look like a guy unless you have junk hanging between your legs. The body you described would turn me on. I prefer small boobs, even that small, and am not a big ass man. If I saw you naked I would get very turned on.

• Listen, you shouldn't worry about how your body looks. Honestly, a lot of guys don't worry about curvy-ness or if you have amazing breasts. Real men want someone who they can spend time and be happy with. Someone who makes them feel great, and to find someone they can return that gratitude to. You say you have a hot face, be proud that you do! Fuck, that all any horny guy needs dammit! Lol You sound like an amazing person, and your body sounds amazing too, don't worry about it. Just find a man (or woman) who loves you for you and what you have.

• Lots of hot girls have small tits. Nobody cares, especially if you have a beautiful face or a nice ass or nice legs, or, hell, a nice pussy.

• Boobs are not everything. Women put too much emphasis on it. It's not the end of the world. I love curvy women, I'm a chubby chaser at heart, but my ex-girlfriend had a body exactly like yours and I found her super sexy.

You just gotta make use of the assets you do have as a skinny girl. Skinny and petite women are just as fun to cuddle with. They have denser bodies, so when they hug and embrace their partner, it feels more firm and tight and soothing in its own way. Also, skinny girls tend to be more flexible. They can do things like crawl underneath a guy's leg, rush up to them and kiss them all of a sudden.

• As long as you ain't got a big set of goolies dangling between your legs- you don't look like a boy with no clothes on!

• To me, if the guy gets turned off, he's a homosexual. That's what I think. But if you say you fave a nice face and necessary legs/thighs, then you have me at that. I wouldn't mind right then if your small breasted... let alone I don't even mind that now, Cuz I'm not into the breasts anyways

• Nio I would be turned on by your body, it sounds very attractive! You need to get guys to like you for you , not your body.

• Trust me, you should not be ashamed of being naked because you don't have big boobs or a booty. You are still fine, guys have flaws too, as people we all do.

• do you have an instagram or something so we can see what you're talking about? I'm curious how your self perception aligns or doesn't align with your actual figure

• well I dont have instagram but that wouldn't help because I wouldn't post naked selfies on instagram and in clothes i look.. well pretty hot, sadly I dont think same goes for no clothes

• You don't have any pictures in clothes you're willing to share? PM me if you're cool with that, don't mean to be pushy but I'm interested now lol

• to be honest you sound hot. I love all boobs, but latley have been on a small boob kick.. the smaller the better!

• Just do some squats it will help with toning a nice butt. I have seen it happen in less than a year with some female coworkers.

• Sound find to me, toned girls are hot

• no straight guy will get turned off from seeing a vagina

• If I can't see tbh I don't know what to tell ya.

• Mind me asking you something?

• Honestly i dont mind a small bum and small breasts, aslong as the face is pretty im good with it

• The right guy would love it anyway.

• Try doing some bum excercies or something. P. s I wouldn't mind

• picss

• There are many guys - probably 25% - who prefer girls with small boobs and small butts. They don't talk about it like the big boob fans do, and Hollywood rarely glamorizes a girl with small boobs, but guys don't get their instructions from Hollywood. I would love a girlfriend with 32A boobs and a tiny ass.

• I doubt it.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy really liked you he wouldn't care what's under your clothes and would support you 24/7.