Am I attractive?

Am I attractive ?

Okay so a lot of people make fun of me because Im very small. I wear an A cup and my butt is super small too. I always tell the people who tease me that I can't really control my body type. Im 17 and guys and girls my age make fun of me. I dont understand it, but what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares. The only one who needs to be happy with you is you.

What Guys Said 17

• Your face is fabulous and lots of guys like small body shape, it is not all about big boobs or booties.

• ... you're underage, you still have time to change.

No.

• You are young and pretty! You have plenty of time to break guys hearts lol. I wouldn't worry about it!

• yes you are very attractive

• People who make fun of your are basically idiots whose concept of "looking good" is an opinion they formed from what is being trumpeted in the media. So called popular opinion. Nothing wrong with you. You're beautiful.

• I think you look lovely! What race/culture are you?

• Thanks ! Im a black Muslim Lol.

• Pretty face, nice lips and eyes. Dont worry bout ur "assets" maybe you will grow out or not. There are lots of guys who like petite.

• You look good though

• Yeah, you look very good and short girls are awesome

• Yeah u are so attractive ^^

• Wow I just say wow

• very attractive

• Average.

• Pretty

• you're actually so fine

• You are beautiful as you are love yourself you are awesome!

• only hot black girl i know tyra , you gotta get straight hair

What Girls Said 12

• Very pretty.

• You're beautiful.

• um you are gorgeous! and there's nothing wrong w being small! maybe they're just jealous of you or intimidated by you. teens can be really mean! but you look lovely hon don't let them get to you!

• Your very pretty you should cares what other says to you.. most of the time people say hate shit from to much jealousy lol

• You have really pretty face features ❤
    and by the way, just ignore them. Wherever you go and no matter how you look, you will ALWAYS find people hating on others. Haters gonna hate. So just shake it off ( like Taylor swift says :P ). And in the second picture I like what you are wearing so just ignore them, just be you :)

• U r beautiful actually, girls are probably jealous and i'm not really an expert on guys' thoughts, but there's definitely nothing wrong with your looks, i can tell you that.

• I think you're beautiful. No one needs to look at your body, your face is so beautiful there is no point in it! XD Also, ik this is random but your shoes <3 _ <3

• No you're super pretty

• you look really cute

• I find you so beautiful, African goddess. I can''t understand people's behaviour most of the time. The built could change, anyway it isn't ugly a petite body structure. Think that many VS models were mocked for their body before the fame.

• Heck yeah girl

• You're lovely