Girls, Am I unattractive (see profile pic)?

I'm 22, I never approach girls because I'm afraid of rejection. I used to be pretty ugly and skinny back in middle school and high school and got rejected for prom by 2 different girls, so I kind of just stopped approaching altogether and started working out and focusing on life goals. I'm 5'8, 140 lbs (lean). I'm doing pretty well now but I still have no girlfriend and feel like crap because I have no confidence. People probably think I'm snobby because I don't talk or go out much but it's really because I just have low self-esteem.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you aren't, you look decent though.

I will recommend you to stop comparing yourself to others. I know it's tough, but only person you should be competing against is yourself.

These comparisons are unfair because you don’t know as much as you think you do about these other people’s lives, or what it’s really like to be them. You think it’s better, but it may be 100 times worse than you can imagine.

I know I made this all sound easy. It’s not. Changing your self-esteem takes time, trial-and-error, and patience on your part. Make an effort to be more fair and more realistic with your own self, however, and I think you may be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not unattractive at all