Guys, Which woman has nicer eyes?

• AGuys, Which woman has nicer eyes?
    84% (26)
  • BGuys, Which woman has nicer eyes?
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• the first one's seem brighter

What Guys Said 5

• looks like the same woman to me with different levels of makeup. I said A because her eye color is brought out more.

• B, for sure. None of that pointless eyeliner, & eyeshadow.

• B has a lot of blush and eyebrows highlighteded. The first one has highlighted eyebrows as well but no blush. Both have make up that puts them into evidence according to what they have better, lips, cheeks or eyes.

• Yes. But you asked about the eyes alone.

• Since you say she is made up more than the other, you should keep in mind other parts of the face, too. Because the other one is as made up as the previous one. B has a lot of mascara on her eyelashes and some shadow on the upper lid, A has her eyes contured. None is 100% without make up.

• Lighting has a lot to do with it but first girl's eyes look better in that photo

• second one has nice eyes

• Both are below average in looks, sorry. I couldn't say either is better.

• Nobody told you that any of them look like your beloved model! I think you should go back to her or find something similar to your taste! It's useless to continue like this.