What's the difference between curvy, chubby, and fat?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy describes a shape, it opposes "looking like a boy", much in the same way a cube is different to a ball. It means you have roundings and usually that is good.

Chubby means you have a bit too much body fat on you. Fat means you have far too much body fat on you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• You can be curvy without being even a pound overweight. It is just a body shape.
    Chubby is some extra weight, especially in the belly, that adds girth and is noticeable, but not a big deal. A chubby girl can still be curvy.
    Fat is too much extra weight. every part of the body is effected on some level. A fat girl is no longer curvy, because all her "curves" are not caused by her natural feminine shape, but rather by rolls and mounds of fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would imagine it depends on who you are asking. To me, curvy is a shape, not a size. A curvy woman could be thin, just has curves in the right places so to speak. Chubby is like a little light fluff. Fat is someone who is heavy, like has a lot of fat. There are guys attracted to all three, everyone has a type.

1|0
    0|0
  • fat is straight out overweight, and most likely an unhealthy body size

chubby is leaning on the larger side-could be lower end of overweight, could just be slightly bigger. In terms of not something to worry, although losing weight wouldn't be bad

Curvy is just an average woman but with a curvaceous figure-large breasts and but and the 'hourglass' shape. doesn't mean perfectly hourglass and huge tits, and can be found on people leaning towards chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing they all taste the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hard call but to me it would be a case of toning

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuvery means hour glass figure having wider hips and butt and smaller waist. Or having boobs that at to the curves.
    Chubby is not so obvious curves and no boobs or butt. A straight body sometimes.
    Fat is just no curves, proportions and pretty much hiding the body underneath and face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amount of fat I suppose. Curvy is "kinda fat", chubby is "noticeably fat", and fat is "in your face fat."

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy is having a nice back side, nice size breast, smaller waist, some what slim stomach. Chubby is some what in shape w some fat here and there, fat is just straight overweight w no curves or figure at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They're all the same meaning now

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl! If you're talking about yourself, don't! All women (and girls) should be judge the same (or not at all). So curvy fat chubby, whatever they all mean the same
    BEAUTIFUL
    It's what's on the inside ladies! And gentlemen!
    Xxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • For me curvy means Kate upton.

Chubby is Lena Dunham

Far is kelly clarkson

0|0
    0|0
    • Kelly Clarkson was very pretty before lol

• Agreed, she was so cute in her season of idol

• Curvy is when you have fat in all of the right places. Chubby is when you have some extra fat. Fat is when you're overflowing with fat.

2|0
    0|0