How do I look? Honestly?

How do I look? Honestly?

I've done this so many times on my other accounts, but oh well

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• Dial it back jussstttt a bit and you'll be looking much better. I love the goth look, but go a little bit lighter around the eyes, and the lines at the inside of your eyebrows are too "perfect", let that be a little bit more natural looking.
    That, and age another few years, and you'd be 10/10 in my book!
    Goth is super hot.

• you have a beautiful complexion but id recommend getting out of the over done makeup / un-dead costume and piercings than you'll have full attraction, and you can approach a guy and ask him out without risking rejection, your not ugly but the goth look makes you (and many beautiful girls) look a bit ugly- sorry if i seem mean and im not trying to hurt your feelings but its true. and id also recommend looking into a more feminine hair style too.

• You look fine, and you scare guys not because you ugly, but because of your dark style, you remind me the conversation from "Deb of Night" that starts in 2:43 minute of this record. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfgzN8jw3A8

• You look well for the genre you are into - I like the slightly more individual expressive looks, it is a break from mainstream fashions.

• Very unattractive makeup in my opinion. Way, way, way overdone. There is just too much of it.

• Going for Goth/Emo, you got it :)

I'll say this though: You have great eyes and lips. Whenever you end up going less dark, making those two things pop will be amazing (my personal opinion of course).

• Maybe a little less eyeliner will make things better because your current look is kinda creepy.

• I will say this with all honesty: Without the piercings and the weird ass makeup, and the everything abnormal, u would look GREAT.

• Ok thank you ^-^

• I don't want to change and they don't want to date me. I've never been asked out in real ever

• Well then by logic you'll never date anyone, without change.

I don't know what the gain here is

• I feel like you've posted this before, or someone like you. Less eye liner, if that rings a bell? I dunno, but less eye stuff, you look fabulous! Already do, but honesty is my thing.

• Pretty, but silly. Look up some make-up tutorials on youtube.

• You look like you messed up with your mascara but are extremely persistent and know that one day you will actually hit your eye lashes...

• Nope

• The center nose ring has got to go... You look ultra punk, but you already knew that. That's not my cup of tea at all so I couldn't even tell you if you did a good job being punk... make-up must cost you a fortune!

• 😐😐😐

• Nigga, what the fuck? 😂😂😂😂

• TBH a little scary, but that's just my opinion which doesn't mean much!

• You have good facial features, but that's way too make makeup. Get rid of (or at least tone down) the fake eyebrows. And use half the eyeliner. Still use makeup, just not a crap ton of it.

• Emoy

• Honestly?

Like a tribal warrior

• I think you're very pretty

• you look emo

• Too much eyeliner and wtf is wrong with your eyebrows.

• pencil work

• Kinda hot ghost :p

• Bit much makeup, but otherwise very beautiful and love your eyes

• You're not ugly
    It's that your make up sucks

• To me you are stunning looking

• Take the makeup down just a little bit. Face looks kinda cute.

• Way too much makeup. With makeup I say 0.5/10. BE YOURSELF! If you are yourself, you will get guys

• No not ugly at all. You look look kinda cute in the last pic.

• More from Guys
    14

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Tbh, I would cut back on the eyeliner a little bit and try not to fill in your eyebrows so heavily. You can still achieve the look you're going for, but in a less intimidating way :)

• What's up with the raccoon makeup lmfao

• Nah u look really good. Where can I get those jeans as u wear in the third pic? They're so hot omfg!

• Putting your makeup, eyebrows, and hair aside... no you're not ugly.

• Too much eye liner.. You kinda look scary tbh

• A unique and interesting look. You are pretty ☺️

• Yes.

• Very badass!

• Why do all hipsters and gohts and emo kids use Retrica to edit/filter their photos? Lmao