Are majority of men unattractive?

I am one of the unattractive guys. Are we in majority or minority? I am 25 years old and never had a girlfriend.

Are majority of men unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair cut, shave & fashion overhaul then come back.

• I am an ugly f*ck*r :D

• And this is how I look without clothes on before I start running

http://i.hizliresim.com/L3a31a.jpg

And this is how I look without clothes on after I start running

http://i.hizliresim.com/7vkvva.jpg

• I didn't say running was 'bad'. Of course it can burn fat and it's very good for that. Well done for losing weight by the way. But you want to be lean right? Well then, you need weights to break down muscle fibres, and a calorie surplus (higher protein intake) to repair and grow the muscles. You can do running alongside weights if you want - that will be good for making sure any extra fat you might gain from calory surplus is burnt off (as will reducing fat and sugar intake). But you might need a higher calory intake to compensate for that: running and lifting regiments can be highly demanding. You need high carbs to give you energy to work through all of that and you also need protein to make sure the muscle is being repaired in between workouts.

Anyway, that's just my advice. Do what you want.

What Girls Said 5

• I've only had 0 boyfriends that I've actually wanted to be with. Most were platonic friends that grew too close.

Looks are only half of it buddy. It's not the whole package, you need good conversational skills, and its hard enough even with both. Dan Bacon on youtube has some good tips. Approach girls, by striking up convos indirectly, avoid talking about hteir looks make them laugh. Just use your surroundings and ask a bunch of questions. Waiting in line, ask the girl in front of you about stuff in her grocery cart, movie suggestions, menu options etc. Make the approach seem coincidential and casual, ask a bunch of questions, make her laugh, don't talk about her looks, more small talk, ask for facebook.

You're not unattractive. But in my opinion you can enhance your looks with lower body fat, stay cleanshaven, and trim your hair or mousse it back real good. Hope this helps!

• You don't even look bad. Give yourself some more credit dude.

• Are you stealing this guys pics? cause i dont know how many times i see questions with this dudes face.

• You look kind of good in third pic.
    Cute even

• But still unattractive.

• 1. You are not unattractive
      2. You don't have girlfriend because probably you lack confidence

• And the reason I lost my confidence is having been ignored by girls all these years. I am 25. I have the reason to lose it. I can't want unti I turn 40 to lose my confidence. 25 is old enough.

• Have some more confidence in yourself. You're not ugly

• Might I be too short for girls? I am 172 cm which quals to 5 feet and 7.7 inches.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, to be honest I think there are just more pretty girls on average compared to men. But I have gotten lots of good feedback from women in person , online and stuff. I have a decent looking face many girls say. BUT I'm only 5'5''. So that excludes a lot of girls who want tall guys. Anyways, just open ur options up. I become rich. Sad to say but that attracts women too. I found that out after some mild success.

• I am 5 feet and 7.7 inches. Girls say a man shouldn't be under 5' 11'' where I am.

• Indeed, their defense is that its a dependency evolutionary trait to protect them.. blah blah, but yet still want the status quo to treat women as strong & independent Go figure.

• I think it is about the female gender being more valuable.

• When you first posted this, I thought you were genuinely a cool guy. I helped you out. I told you that you look fine and not to worry. I still believe you're fine, but now you're just plain annoying. Stop posting the same nonsense please!!

• I won't.

• No more being the cool guy. It is over. From now on I am a guy who hates women. From now on I am a racist who hates women. No more being the cool guy. It is over.

• Ok dude. Stop

• Get over it. There is no one person that everyone thinks is good looking.

• Do you mean to tell me there is no one person that everyone thinks is bad looking?