Does my body look okay I'm a bikini?

I'm debating whether or not I'm too big to wear a bikini or not. I feel like I look fine but other people will view me differently. I'm going to Vegas next week and need to know if I look okay? Does my body look okay I'm a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• you can totally wear it! Especially in Vegas!!! The standards their can be lower because no one gives a fuck.. its hot and you dont know anyone.

What Guys Said 25

• normal

• First of all you can't help your shape you are - I think you look fine - It is a well supported bikini top with plenty of coverage.

• Yes, you look cute... nicely balanced top/bottom.

• wtf your body is stunning. Only problem u will have is guys eye fucking u lol 😉

• Do not worry what others think. If you are comfortable in one then go for it

• not okay

• You look decent with a bikini. U can wear it. Have fun.

• You look better than fine

• Perfect

• You are hot

• Very nice

• You can get away with wearing a bikini but you won't be competing with the hard bodies.

13 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• yes, wear your bikini.

• yeah you look really good! you should get a matching bikini though

• Your body is great. You have a good figure

• Your body is perfectly fine, I'm just not a fan of that swimsuit at all. The top and bottoms don't even match, not even vaguely. I think you would look much better in a sports-bra-style bikini top (it would support your chest better and go well with your frame) along with less high cut bottoms.

• Oh yea hahah I don't wear those together, I just put them on to see what my body looks like. But thank you for your opinion 😊