Does my body look okay I'm a bikini?

I'm debating whether or not I'm too big to wear a bikini or not. I feel like I look fine but other people will view me differently. I'm going to Vegas next week and need to know if I look okay? Does my body look okay I'm a bikini?

0|0
5|26

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• you can totally wear it! Especially in Vegas!!! The standards their can be lower because no one gives a fuck.. its hot and you dont know anyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• normal

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all you can't help your shape you are - I think you look fine - It is a well supported bikini top with plenty of coverage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you look cute... nicely balanced top/bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf your body is stunning. Only problem u will have is guys eye fucking u lol 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not worry what others think. If you are comfortable in one then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • not okay

0|0
    0|0
  • You look decent with a bikini. U can wear it. Have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better than fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • You are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get away with wearing a bikini but you won't be competing with the hard bodies.

0|2
    0|0

13 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• yes, wear your bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you look really good! you should get a matching bikini though

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is great. You have a good figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is perfectly fine, I'm just not a fan of that swimsuit at all. The top and bottoms don't even match, not even vaguely. I think you would look much better in a sports-bra-style bikini top (it would support your chest better and go well with your frame) along with less high cut bottoms.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yea hahah I don't wear those together, I just put them on to see what my body looks like. But thank you for your opinion 😊