I'm self conscious about my boobs. Opinions?

My boobs are quite small, a small B and I have small areolas around 4.5cm in diameter. My boobs also have stretch marks. My boyfriend wants me to send nudes but I'm scared to because I feel like he won't like the way my boobs look. Apparently people like bigger areolas and big boobs so it makes me feel very self-conscious about my ones. I'd just like people's opinions and preferences when it comes to breast and areola size

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will have different opinions when it comes to boobs or areolas - In all honesty for most guys there are no bad boobs just different boobs - Some might say they have a type of boob they prefer but I doubt you will ever hear I only like a girl if she has a certain boob shape - Leaving aside the whole issue of sending nudes so young, don't get caught up in body hang ups - You should feel that your boyfriend likes you for other reasons as well as what you look like - I feel that people would not get together unless they subconsciously like what they see and certain things are minor aspects not dealbreakers. Apart from all that a lot of guys like small breasts and would not be too pedantic about areola/nipple size. I think what I am trying to say is that it shouldn't be an issue for your boyfriend and more than likely he has a hangup about his body too that you won't really notice either.

What Guys Said 18

• Small B is beautiful. And the small areolas look great since they are proportionate to your size. I am sure your breasts look fantastic.

But I strongly recommend not sending nudes to anyone at your age. Even if you are mature for your age. (We all think that about ourselves.) There are just to many pitfalls to that. At least wait till you are 18, and then if you still want to, make sure you take the necessary precautions to protect yourself in case they get out.

• Small areola never bothered me, and boobs have some stretch marks is normal.

That said, if you are under 18, nudes is a bad idea. If he gets caught with them, they count as child porn. Even if you are both 17 and can legally sleep together, having pics of you is likely illegal where you are. So if you choose to do that, be careful.

• No matter if you like your look or not I strongly suggest never sending nude pictures of yourself via internet in any way. It will stay there forever and can always come back to harm you. And if you are not comfortable with showing your body to him then don't do it.

• As an adult I'd advise against nudes and rather just go with the tease. It would make you seem more mature.

• Haha XD He doesn't really like the tease though

• If he likes you he will be patient.

• If he truly loves you he will love them! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I wouldn't send nudes if I we're you, other people will probably see them, numerous people I know at my school showed my random nudes on their phone.

• I freaking love small boobs. Young guys are conditioned Into thinking they have to like huge boobs... it's just not the truth. Basically every pair that I've seen were totally awesome and totally different. Showing confidence in yourself is more sexy to guys then your actual flesh! Remember that!

• I do not advise sending pics like that when your not an adult

• *you're I'm pretty mature though

• Hm okay

• Its likely illegal as well so take that into account.

• Guess I am not a people because I like the smaller areolas and small perky breasts?

• Omg you're an alien

• But that made me feel a bit better so thank you c:

• Welcome and I am sure your guy will think they are beautiful no matter what.

• Personally I like smaller breast like a b or c cup of especially if they are perky. To me smaller breast are easier to suck on and play with

• Really? I thought all guys, especially younger ones (under 30) preferred huge breasts...

• 30/32B... Small. Only a handful for me because I have small hands!

• @Jennifer94 not too bad I'd really like to see them😏

• Imma boob guy. I like decent size areola. But its not that big of a deal. Stretch marks dont both me. Just be honest with him how u feel.

• Fear not, no one is going to take a ruler to your areola.

• My biggest fear is now non-existent XD

• BS.
    Guys like boobs and nips of all sizes. We are not too picky.

• 4.5 cm is enough. I think its quite nice

• If you don't want to send anything or are scared, you'll only regret doing it.

• A guy who worries about the boobs of his girl is just a little boy. A real man would go balls deeps all day 'n night with a girl regardless of smaller boobs. Me personally I don't care about it and I know many friends who think the same way as me.

• Honestly I wouldn't care about boob OR butt size if I had a beautiful and sweet girlfriend.

• pics

• WTF man she's under 18.

• @Josht11 byeeeee anime looooser

• Nah m8

What Girls Said 3

• I think areola that are 4.5cm across are larger if you have smaller boobs. I am sure your boobs are perfectly fine.

• If you're under 18 I don't really advise sending nudes, but aside from that, your body is still charging and growing and I don't think it really matters because there will be always someone with different boobs and areolas.

• Mine are even smaller lol. But it's ok :) we're beautiful the way we are