Am I that ugly?

I am 22 and never had a girlfriend and I never get women to check me out in places. Am I that ugly?

Looks like it's a sausage fest in here. I have only gotten one answer from a girl.
If you can still see this Ladies I would like your input. You act like I am shrek or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look good, just try being more confident! Girls don't usually like guys who know they're attractive because they act cocky, but a guy who's just as insecure as us isn't good either. Just be nice to everyone and they will see the good in you physically and emotionally :) if that's what you've been doing just put yourself out there more, do you have an interest in anyone?

• I am not interested in anyone at the moment. I was when I was at University but was a bit shy. By the way, if that is you in the picture, then you are very beautiful girl. Do you happen to be Latina? You look like you are from South America.

• That's awesome. I would love to visit Ukraine one day. I am Hispanic so that's why I confused you.

• I moved awhile ago, don't remember it at all. From what I hear though it's beautiful. Hahahah makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're NOT that type of guy which would make girls say: "Oh look at that ugly guy eww !" You're not handsome like a model neither, but I'm sure there are girls who would want to go balls deep with you.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not ugly at all! You're actually pretty cute!

• You're not looking bad, but I think that if you shave your beard and stache, and grow your hair a little longer and put some gel in it you would look even better :)

• A shave will help!

What Guys Said 6

• Yea dude, not really in the attractive department yet. Honestly I feel like if you just fixed up somethings you'd be good to go.

Girls look for sharp jaws, almond eyes, nice hair, and if you're gunna have facial hair make sure it connects.

I'll recommend you to clean shave, grow your hair out maybe, hit the gym and lose a few pounds. You gotta make an initiative if you want girls to check you out or w. e. I'm no where near attractive but the working out has helped me stay in shape.

• Lose some weight and get a shave and do something with the hair on your head.

Look, beards are cool, but when you don't get enough hair on your face, they are very uncool. Sorry dude, maybe try again in a few years.

• I think I may have gotten that slight double chin from having a sedentary lifestyle because believe it or not I actually weigh very little.

• I hadn't even noticed that. The puffy cheeks seemed to suggest overweight. My apologies if it's not.

• Dude you look good and you are still young , you will find a girl suitable for you don't worry.

• You would be average if you got rid of the stache.

• Shave the facial hair, it looks ratty. And put some confidence on your face for christ sake. I am balding with a shaved head, if I can get girls so can you bro.

• Not to discredit OP but you severely underestimate how much girls love bald heads :P

• ... No! No... ...