Should I get this "nose job"?

So I know looks aren't everything and God made all of us the way we are for a reason but if there was one thing I'd change about myself that I physically can't do, it'd be my nose. I have a bump on it and I've really been thinking about after highschool to get fillers in my nose so not a surgical nose job but a filler nose job. But I'm just not sure if that's the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen people do this non surgical nose job, and it looks good, not to mention it's not permanent. If you don't like it they can inject this liquid that dissolves it.

What Guys Said 6

• If the bump is not doing any harm to your breathing or other health-related things then I don't think you should do it. I doubt it's a big deal that needs attention.

• Basically it is your decision, I would advise you to have a long think about it - From your question and remarks, it doesn't sound too bad at all

• How bad is it? I think u have to wait until 18. I have had surgery on my nose. Didn't feel a thing. Took pills when I went home that night. So no pain at all. Slight discomfort like a stuffy nose. I say do it if it stresses u too much.
    Think about it. Athletes get training and drugs to get to pro status.
    Lots of people pay $50-100k to get a IVY league degree and further improve their minds.
    Its an improvement. Physical should be viewed the same as physiology or intellect. IMHO.

• No don't

• Can you tell me why though? It would be just a little lift I wouldn't have a completely new nose

• I say leave it how it is.

• Can't tell much without a pic of your nose.

• True... Should've posted a pic but i think my nose looks fine if you're facing me forward but I hate my side views you see the lump some of exs thought it was cute but I personally don't like it

• To be honest, I've seen some hot girls who have a small bump on their nose and the nose didn't even look ugly on them, it fit very good and I would have died to date them. I think what is important here is that the nose size shouldn't be big. If you have a small nose with a small hump, it's all good and it would be a shame if you got any kind of nose job. Trust me on this.

• I mean m nose is a medium to big nose and the bump just makes it look bigger that's why but it only looks big again from my sides views

What Girls Said 4

• don't! you're beautiful the way you are

• You will heavily regret it I'd you do.

• Why would I revert it though if helps me boost my self confidence. I know you're supposed to accept the way you are naturally and I have (: I love myself but if this can help why shouldn't I do it?

• What about your nose bothers you? Do you think about it everyday? If so for how long?

• It's a medium size nose and the big bump on it make its appear larger than it is from the side views and I don't think about it everyday I do think about it like once a week

• I would never change myself just because someone or other people dont like I'm not like that but I really don't like my nose because it's just one of insecurities but thanks

• Yeah I figured

• I'm sure you don't need it