Guys, do you prefer girls with abs?

I'd like to think I have a flat stomach but would you rather a girl have abs? This is my stomach:
Guys, do you prefer girls with abs?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You have none.

• Yes I know I don't have abs.. I was asking if guys preferred abs or if a flat stomach is ok

• You will do.

What Guys Said 18

• abs are nice but no big deal. A nice, flat and toned belly like yours is something many girls would kill for, and most men adore.

• I like the way you currently look. Some ab work out wouldn't hurt. But pumping your abs too much will eventually look unattractive so keep eye on the changes you see.

• A very slight hint of it is nice. Just displays a healthy body, it doesn't have to be ultra fit or ripped. It would be nice. A lack of it would not be a dealbreaker.

• You have a good stomach

• Stomach looks good to me - Flat is as good as abs to me

• Defined abs make a girl a lot more attractive in my eyes. I don't think most guys would agree with me though, it's a matter of personal taste. You don't have to do anything with your body unless you really want to and make the decision yourself, for yourself.

• I feel like grabbing your belly
    So I think it's great but if you want it then a little abs won't make a difference

• Yours looks sleek, which is nice, i myself like a mix between slick and toned, but any abdomen is good

• You have an awesome mid drift! I personally like athletic girls, and that sometimes includes a six-pack, but really there are no requirements! You do you, I'm positive you'll look and feel great!

• I think some definition yeah

• no but girls with abs doesn't look bad

• no, most of the time it is a bit too manly for me, plus I like thick girls. They usually don't have abs...

• Nah.. Urs is nice.. Abs doesn't do it for me

• Abs are a turn off for me, so your body is ideal. I know a lot of my friends agree.

• Actually you have a very cute tummy. Don't over work yourself on getting abs. Your tummy is cute

• Flat is sexy. You look good.

• I like abs on female hairless belly.

• Yes, I love girls with abs.