Wear a bikini or nah?

I'm debating if I should even wear a bikini this summer, or just stay home and play video games. My confedence level is so so, but I brought enough confidence to take this photo. As you can see I'm trying to embrace myself. Ha haWear a bikini or nah?Do I look that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you go rock the beach this summer. Flirt with some boys and embrace yourself! No you don't look bad. Have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• *whispers* play video games! :D

Most dudes wouldn't think you look bad.

What Guys Said 24

• Staying home and playing video games in the months best to be active will only result in weight gain!
    On the other hand, judging by the pic, I see no reason to lack confidence in a bikini.
    Get bout of the house and have fun! You look good in it!

• You will look fine once you learn to keep your tongue in your mouth.

• Based on your look I don't see anything that should be lowering your confidence level. You look just fine. Go rock the beach.

• That bikini is fine for someone your age - No worries, enjoy the beach

• your looking good

• Yeah, you look good, no worries, you deffinatly dont look fat, you can wear that well

• I like the color coral... but I like staying home and playing video games more... :)

• You damnly sexy lol

• You can wear it. But do both anyways. Never neglect video games. lol

• wear wear wear wear

• your body looks absolutely fine. you have a beautiful skin colour and your boobs look perfect! 😍

• wowwww you got fat pussy

• Excuse me.

• I'm like 15 and you're like what 24? That's weird looking down there , don't yah think. 💀

• thats not even weird, you posted your body pic, where I can see your pussy. So why is that weird?

• Yes. Rock that bikini. Feel confident girl 👍🏻

• Yeah , you can wear.

• You're okay, nothing to be embarrassed about.

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Well if you have a purpose like going somewhere such as a beach then obviously yes! Don't stay home all summer, it's nice weather you deserve to go out and have some fun.

• You look great! If you feel like you will be really awkward and uncomfortable In it however it may show. Just remember that it's not much different than being covered in clothes completely, people know how you look and you look fabulous. So be confident ! Good job embrace yourself ahahh work it

• you look good and your bikini is covering a lot so just relax

• Nahh you look great! Embrace that body girl

• you're really pretty (not joking)

• You look great!