Would a straight/smaller nose look better on this guy?

Would a straight/smaller nose look better on this guy ?

• Yes
    12% (3)40% (6)22% (9)Vote
  • No
    38% (10)13% (2)29% (12)Vote
  • Wouldn't matter
    50% (13)47% (7)49% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Can those who say "Yes" or "No" also mention why they choose for that option?
wtf, why do all those girls say "no" ? I thought a big nose is ugly on cute faces? Can someone explain what's happening...

0|1
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute. Reminds me of Adam sandler

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't the nose too big for my face? I thought smaller noses fit cute faces more.

• I don't think it's too big at all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that in a lot of instances I wouldn't notice things unless they were highlighted - I see no real issue with nose in pictures

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No he looks cute the way he is. He reminds me of this guy named Daniel kipnis.
    https://www.instagram.com/dankipnis/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your nose suits your face very well so I wouldn't change it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Big aquiline noses are sexy on boys! Think of Adrien Brody, for example. Don't "fix" it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks good the way he is

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it actually makes him look better lol
    i like "rugged" looking guys and that nose is better than a cute little one in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute just the way you are 😍❤️ You're nose is unique . I personally, prefer bigger noses on men they are sexy and masculine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes but I thought big noses don't fit on cute faces that's why I'm surprised most girls prefer this nose on me rather than having a straight / smaller one (which still looks masculine).

• Well, if you want a straighter nose than you can get surgery for that its all up to you but like i said i think your nose looks really good on you and it makes you look manlier hun

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!