Would a straight/smaller nose look better on this guy?

Would a straight/smaller nose look better on this guy ?

• Yes
  • No
  • Wouldn't matter
Can those who say "Yes" or "No" also mention why they choose for that option?
wtf, why do all those girls say "no" ? I thought a big nose is ugly on cute faces? Can someone explain what's happening...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute. Reminds me of Adam sandler

• Isn't the nose too big for my face? I thought smaller noses fit cute faces more.

• I don't think it's too big at all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that in a lot of instances I wouldn't notice things unless they were highlighted - I see no real issue with nose in pictures

What Girls Said 6

• No he looks cute the way he is. He reminds me of this guy named Daniel kipnis.
    https://www.instagram.com/dankipnis/

• I think your nose suits your face very well so I wouldn't change it :)

• Big aquiline noses are sexy on boys! Think of Adrien Brody, for example. Don't "fix" it.

• He looks good the way he is

• i think it actually makes him look better lol
    i like "rugged" looking guys and that nose is better than a cute little one in my opinion

• You're cute just the way you are 😍❤️ You're nose is unique . I personally, prefer bigger noses on men they are sexy and masculine.

• Yes but I thought big noses don't fit on cute faces that's why I'm surprised most girls prefer this nose on me rather than having a straight / smaller one (which still looks masculine).

• Well, if you want a straighter nose than you can get surgery for that its all up to you but like i said i think your nose looks really good on you and it makes you look manlier hun

What Guys Said 0