Saggy breasts unattractive?

my breast size is 34-38 c, I'm 15 and have pretty saggy breasts. One more than the other but not to noticably. I'm considering surgery but I'm worried about the risks. If I'm planning on having kids later in life should I just get it afterwards or should I get it before? Are saggy breasts a turn off? Would you prefer some scaring or just saggy breasts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some sagging is normal.

Breast reduction sometimes leaves the woman unable to nurse children and her nipples may lose sexual sensitivity. At least wait till you have had all the kids you want. Also, that way any more sagging will have happened and can mbe removed at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think many men find big boobs unattractive, even with sag. You're overthinking this.

What Guys Said 14

• Depends how saggy. Larger breasts will naturally hang, and they aren't necessarily saggy or bad at all. A surgery type procedure might be able to tighten things up without a breast reduction or anything, which means should be no complications, even with kids later.
    I think you likely worry too much though.

• All types of breasts are hot!

• Gotta define saggy. because at 15 i highly doubt that you have "saggy" breasts...
    all breasts have some kind of sag to em anyway... if you have seen Real saggy breasts... well...**oop**...

• One is minor and ones minor/moderate according to a diagram I found on Google, I couldn't link it.

• Hahah okay thanks for the feedback

• ... anytime :)

• At 15 your body is still in development also things like "Saggy" breasts are most noticeable to person themselves and not as noticeable to others. First advice is do not make any radical decisions until you are older and fully developed. Talk to older girls/women especially and see how their breasts were in their teens, listen to their stories, it should reassure you somewhat.

• I'd be fine with the "saggy breasts" (as you call it.) To me its just nature playing its part. Just be you and guys will ether like it or hate it.

• Your to young are you a big girl? If you drop the weight you will in your breast as well

• I'm around 135 and 5'1'', I have lost around 17 pounds in a few months so it wasn't a rapid loss. I'm not sure if they got worse as I lost weight but I don't think it was anything major.

• I have but nothing seems to change

• I dont know then talk to a professional a women that has your issues and fixed. it naturally

• Depends on how saggy OP, I've seen some saggy enough to look like they falling apart anf thats gross lol

• Sometimes saggy can be pretty hot

• Im a boob guy. I personally like a little bit of a hang. I take a 34C with a little hang compared to a perky 34B. I hate seeing perfect fake boobs.
    If u are talkign like African trip half way down ur stomach. Thats different.

• Call me weird, I love saggy breasts

• care to show me? 😏

• No pic but that surgery is very common but go to good plastic surgeon not the cheapest. It's safe and don't wait till you have kids

• Why not

• Cause you don't wanna wait to look good

• saggy already?

• How do you have saggy breasts at such a young age?

• I don't know, maybe genetics.

What Girls Said 6

• Girl, I wouldn't worry about it because you are still growing.

Besides, not all boobs are super perky. There was a Chinese book that I had that defined six normal types of breasts, and you have one of those types. So you are fine.
    by the way, you might be wearing the wrong kind of bra, so maybe you should telling your mother about your concerns and get fitted. And make sure that you get one with support.

But yeah, my boobs aren't super perky either, but I promise you that if they really do look like what Google posted for Minor, then you won't have any problems.

Sincerely, a woman who had a kid recently.

• Have you had any negative comments made from partners? That's my biggest concern. Do you think I should just live with it until after I have kids? How do I know what the right bra is for me, I'm not really comfortable getting fitted, I'm now sure how that works.

• No, not so far. And yes, I think you should.
      There's a link, hold on...

• Well, considering you're only a pair of breasts and not a whole human being who determines her own worth and doesn't depend on other people I guess that's a problem for you.

• I don't depend on other people. I'm 15 and I have conserns for my future, i don't know if it's normal and needs to be fixed? Seriously why're you being so sarcastic. If it's my problem and you obviously don't want to help back off. My boobs don't determine my worth but some information was needed so I seeked out for it, you're 27 so grow up. Jeez.

• Once again I am just here trying to be helpful and you come in so hostile. Why?

Actually you think on that to yourself. "Why am I so hostile to people trying to help me?" While I mute this question ;)

• How do you think you're critisim and Judgment is in anyway helpful? Literally this whole time all I've been doing is defending my opinion and I'm done.

• Although I get self conscious about it from time to time, I've come to realize that boobs are going to sag and there's nothing I, or anyone else can do about it.

• What size are your boobs? Larger ones will almost always sag.

• I think it depends on how saggy, a little is normal

• One is minor and one is minor/moderate
      (According to a diagram I found on Google) I couldn't link it sadly.

• They're large so of course they'll sag a little bit. Don't worry about that