I'm tired of people telling me my boyfriend is too good for me (in appearance) , is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think saying one person is better than another is very wrong. You seem attractive in your own right, what is important is how you feel for each other not how other people tell you to feel.

What Guys Said 19

• Not at all. I'm sure you two look great together. If you two like each other then good for you. Be happy.

• Tell them to fuck off and stop being a cunt. What a bunch of wankers!

• Not at all.

• Not really

• Damn, your your beautiful. I don't know how he is with you. You should have a better looking boyfriend. Your very beautiful

• not at all, you both looks perfect

• Who is to say if someone is too good for another in appearance unless one obviously doesn't take care if themselves while the other dies

• I don't think so

• I do think he looks better than you, esp. since he isn't smiling and looks on par.

• No definitely not you are really cute :) you guys match as a couple too :)

• Hmm both of you look below avarage. I think you match well.

• turk la bu ikisi de hahaha :D

• gOod match.

• its ok!

• Same lvl

• No he's not that good looking

• You are kidding, right? I think you looks better than him.

• he's better than u

• No, not at all.

What Girls Said 11

• I think you're beautiful and if he think you're beautiful just tell others to shove it. You must know that people who make comments like that say it for one of only 2 reasons, they are insecure in their own looks, or they're jealous. I would be the latter, I'm jealous of anyone in a relationship with someone who just adores them lol But I'll admit to being jealous before I start shit-talking someone like that :p

• Sorry people are being assholes to you! You are a very beautiful woman! He is also very handsome, I think you two look lovely together! People are just being mean because they're jealous, and or just like to try and bring people down. Especially people who are happy, good looking, and anything else that's positive.

• Why are you even listening to other people?

• no wtf you're beautiful
    i hate when people say "hes too good for her" or vice versa like WHAT THE HELL let people love whoever they want to
    i hate society

• You guys are adorable!! People are just jealous they don't have the looks and personality to get him.

• No it's not and whoever said that is rude and a hater.

• People who say like that are envying you lol

• I think both look good

• Nope, you are a good match :)

• No, it's not at all true. You're beautiful!

• You're too good for him. You're beautiful