Too fat or alright?

What's your opinion? Evidently I am not skinny nor thin. I usually get varied comments ranging from, "you are chubby" "I would love to have a body like yours" or "you are too fat". So I ask, what is your opinion. Too fat or alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're ok, but here's the thing.

You have really a good frame/bone structure for a classically curvy body. This means that if you worked out, gained a little muscle and lost a little fat, you have the potential to be one of those super hot girls.

Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat so much so much as you need to tone. You also look bloated so I'd chill out a bit on the salt intake.

What Guys Said 32

• Chubby tbh sorry sorry sorry sorry

• not too fat. you do have some extra weight. just work on your exercise and focus on eating healthy and you should be able to shed it

but you do look fine

• Don't listen to people who say you need to loose fat. The only thing you need to do is be yourself. Yeab you could loose some weight if you wanted to. You being comfortable in your own skin is what is important. You're pretty and you have some great features. Its not like your obese and have 100 pounds of fat lol. Yeah you have some cushion hey some guys love that lol. Some of that might dissappear as you get older or if you decide to workout and get in shape. You are 17 enjoy your youth and life eat like crap lol you've got plenty of time ahead of you. Bottom line you are not too fat.

• Literally what I would consider perfection. And I rarely say that on here.

Yes. You are a bit overweight (not fat though) but I think it looks very good!.

If you want to change for yourself then do that. But I honestly think you look great.

• My opinion is all of them, and none of them. Confusing, huh? Listen, no one cares about your body. You look fine, you have a great body even, so don't worry about it. You look fabulous! I'm stumped on what to say, usually I have a encouraging speech, but it's too early in the morning.

• You need to lose weight it just get worse as you age

• Not as fat as me.
    Not necessarily skinny.
    I'd tap that.

• I think you are on the chubby side. The shape is nice.

• Seems to be in the normal healthy range for me.

• You could drop a few pounds but it's not like you're FAT. You may become fat if you let yourself slip though. Just keep it under control.

• A little over weight

• U do need to lose a bit of weight, but you're not fat. Alright is a word I'd use

• honestly speaking your looking very sexy and stunning

• You can get into shape in two to three months

• I think your body shape is just perfect, you're really pretty.

• U are curvy and thats awesome.. don't worry ;)

• too big

• You are beautiful

• Fat you need to get thinner

• I think you look fine. Nothing to worried about 😊

• you look perfectly fine to me

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• To me you are okay. Yes you could drop a few pounds but honestly, to me you look like a girl who's not afraid to skip the gym for a friend or enjoy a good meal.
    You're cuddly.

Yes, if you can try not to gain more weight, but for me you are in that "I'm real" stage. Your life isn't ruled by cardio or dominos, it's a healthy middle ground.

• How many more times are you going to post this question?

• You look just fine to me! :)

• You're a bit chubby... so you're still beautiful :)

• to me you're a little chubby but that's not a bad thing

• you could lose some weight but i wouldn't call you fat

• You need to lose that stomach fat

• Look fine to me ❤️

• It's more about toning up. You're not fat.

• You're totally fine. You're not fat

• A little chubby