Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?Recently some people have been saying I'm attractive but at the same time people say I'm not. Be honest

1|1
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and you will be a real hottie later.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf paedophile this girls 13!

• Show All
    • @Sophiaaaaaa No, I'm not in the modeling industry (although I do a different kind of modeling). All people will get time vision as they get older. You will see and enjoy it too...

• Haha it was a joke mate, I do photography, I'm more behind the camera than in front of it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Ah the famous dog filter - Still look very cute - This drives me mad when people tell people they are not attractive, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it - As I said you are very cute and one day someone will be very fortunate and proud to say that you are their girlfriend, best of luck in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • you included the filter. wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm sure the things growing out of your head and that messed up looking nose you got there certainly don't earn you any points.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate the dog ears and nose thing everyone is doing. Because you did that, you've made yourself unnattractive both mentally and physically for mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard to see your full face with those ears and nose.

From the things I see:

Your body is attractive

I like your hair :)

Beautiful eyes (I think they are dark blue with a little of gray)

And you have a mouth that looks quite similar to my cousin lol

Yes you are attractive but a photo with your full face would have been better 😔.

0|0
    0|0
  • U look like a bitch ( lol, pun intended)

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah u are so cute with awesome eyes and hair.. and lips too xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Another person fishing for compliments since this question is the same time you posted the other one

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look so nice to you...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are my type so i think you are hot i would give you 8 from 10

0|0
    0|0
  • nah nothing special

0|0
    0|0

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Very average looking, maybe applying makeup would make your features stand out more, your eye color is really pretty so eyeshadow or eyeliner would do the trick!! :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I could but my parents are very over the top with rules and won't allow me to wear make up

• Wow, that sucks!! Your eyes are very beautiful!!! Would be nice if you could enhance it with eye liner :( .

• Well, you look decent to me.

That filter doesn't make you cuter, by the way.

It seems like you are hiding nothing, but your nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are pretty once you lose the dog face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes your so cute!!! I like the sc filter so to hell with everyone who hates it, you have perfect eyes and such great lips

0|0
    0|0
  • As a dog, no way!
    As a human being. Yes way! You're attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha! I love the dog thingy. So funny

0|0
    0|0