Is this a legit reason to be sad?

I realized my cheekbones are shit tier with other features just average.

With shit cheekbones no matter what I do in terms of fitness, ill always be above average looking not great looking. They are fucking flat, I feel like life is not even worth living anymore.

I am done talking about looks from now and ever caring for my diet and exercise, with average cheekbones ill always be not that good looking and I hate having no hope

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling of worrying whether your ideal girl will be ok with some horrible perceived facial flaw. With me, its my HUGE forehead and gummy smile *which I guard against like a ninja. But when I laugh heartily, my gumline shows too much and I even snort. But I don't hold back, ever since a guy said he likes when a girl snorts, cause she's not being fake.

I don't even know what cheekbones are supposed to look like anywayss.. Admittedly hollow cheeks are super sexy, but smooth cheeks like fantasy anime guys are also sexy. Some people don't look good with certain features. But some people have what look like round apples in their cheeks EWW gross. I would much prefer a flatter/nonexistent cheek. My dream guy has to have sexy eyes and smile, preferably a strong jaw/chin.

You'll date someone and they won't even notice the cheekbones, but they may draw attention to another area they don't like. And they might think your cheekbones are normal, or even hot!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• No that's not a legit reason. You're fine

What Guys Said 5

• Most people are average. That's why the average exists. Part of growing up is realizing that you aren't special.

• Meh.
    Just cover up with a beard. It can give a slight illusion of cheekbones if you put the lines at the top right.
    Well its not the world of the world.
    Who gives a crap about cheekbones.

• Man no!
    Life is more than just cheek bones!
    Think of the things that make you happy, think of the things you can do in this life there is always a reason to live!

Life always finds a way, remember my words.

• You are fine bro. Not everyone is perfect. everyone has a flaw.

• vnmc strikes again