Do you love yourself or not?

During my two year depression I hated myself completely but now that it's over I still don't love myself but I'm in the middle now. Do you love yourself?

• Yes I love myself
  • I like myself
  • No I hate myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do.

No-one is going to love me if I don't love myself.

I will recommend you to discard your negative filter. Focusing only on the negatives in your life is a bad habit. Excessive focus on negative or less favorable events in your life can make these events seem disproportionately important.

If you find yourself complaining that everything that happens to you is bad, try to find a little evidence to the contrary; it is very unlikely that everything is really bad.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• I wasn't depressed mainly due to what was happening to me, I was depressed cause I realized what I terrible person I'd been all my life

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feal depresed you should talk to some one that helps 😉 I am hier for you , heve been through some stuff too.

• It wasn't mainly due to things that happened to me, it was my own shame in all the bad things I've done

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I love myself.

• Yes, I think I love myself

• What do you mean?

• By you think you love yourself? Are you going through something that's making you uncertain?

• No, not at all. It was an affirmation more than anything else haha

• I love myself but I don't always like myself

What Guys Said 3