My ex girlfriend dumped me cause she thinks she to hot for me?

My ex girlfriend dumped me cause she thinks she's too hot for me so I'm gonna be a dick and show her she ain't everything. My ex girlfriend dumped me cause she thinks she to hot for me?

• Hot
  • Fat
  • Gross

Most Helpful Guy

• she's fine.

i know you're pissed but this isn't the way dude. it shows you are shallow, immature, and spiteful. you feel like she did you wrong and it sounds like she did but now you are lowering yourself to her level in an effort to get revenge. the problem is it only reflects poorly on you.

she was the one who dumped you for shallow reasons. that was bad. but now you look worse for trying to publicly shame her

Most Helpful Girl

• Do yourself a favor and don't do stupid stuff like this over the Internet.

What Guys Said 17

• Thanks for the picture. Anyway, come on man don't be a jerk. Posting this on Facebook or any place where classmates will be able to identify her is so uncool and immature. If things didn't work out between you two then it's best to let it go and look for someone else. No need to find revenge because it's gonna play against you in the future.

• Oh wow ok I know that this say only ugly people but looks? What about the peraonality why to show you are the better one if you like some one you will support him/her in everything they do... so what is the point hier? Just move one find a new person you can share you life with 😉

• Hot or not, this is no way to get back at someone who dumped you. Specially when they trusted you with something personal and private. Grow a pair and handle yourself like a man!! Show the woman some respect. It doesn't matter if she hurt you or not. But you can't post someone else's picture on the net to get back at them.

• Alright listen. i get how you feel right now, but this isn't the answer, k?
    You shouldn't post the pics online.
    Just let the bitch go.
    You will find a good faithful one :-) :-D

• Is that you or her?

• Her dude I'm about to blast this shit on fb when I get some truth

• This is my sisters account she hates the bitch too so she showed me this

• 0|0
    • Nah dude I'm about to blast this shit on fb when I get some truth

• I'd probably fuck her after a few beers but u wouldn't boast to my friends about it

• she's fat and gross

• you have a sexy body with nice tits and a great pussy by the looks of things

• I'd fuck her

• Ordinary

• She is gorgeous even with stretch marks

• Dayumm

• I think this is extremely immature of you. And also the fact that you gave us 3 options. Which I see are like:
    1: Good
    2: Bad
    3: Bad
    Where is the option for okay, average, fine etc?
    The way I see it your being too emotional right now and you aren't thinking rationally. It's extremely shallow from your ex-girlfriends part for breaking up with you with that kind of excuse but you are no better for doing this to her.

• no photo?

• Sry dude realized that and posted another

• ok and yeah i saw and voted

What Girls Said 8

• Thats a good attitude however she knows what she did have, so showing her a photo of you won't necessarily "remind her"

• She left u coz she's too hot for you? I think that was just an excuse or an idea that came to her mind just to leave u.

• lol yeah she's right you're not at the same league, but not because she's hotter, but because she's a bitch.

• stop being bitter.

• Ok good luck with that

• Ok gross. Enough.