Please be nice on my weight, I have lost about 60 lbs! And I am proud of that! I am just curious if I am hot, cute or not?

These are just some of my pictures I did for an editing class. Hope you enjoy! 💋

• Yes you are hot!! 💋
  • Your okay. Not perfect but pretty.
  • No I don't think your pretty.
Am I hot, cute, or not? Lost 60 lbs and damn proud of it! Please be nice about the weight though. Please and thanks. It took my a year of nothing but a pain in my ass to lose all that weight. And still have more to go?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body looks fine unless you want to be a muscular athlete. I like your tattoos and piercings. They fit well with the character you show. And congratulations with your weigth loss

• O I don't want to be no muscular athlete. I just kinda want my old body back. My stomach wasn't poked out and my love handles were not as big! Its now mainly getting everything toned back up!! And thanks for the compliment on my tattoos and piercings. I love them! Loly chest isn't don't yet though. And thanks again! 😊😄😁😆

What Guys Said 14

• you look great. congrats on your weight loss 60lbs isn't easy to lose but it really shows. your face looks great!!

• Thank you! 😄😊😆 Hell no it wasn't easy. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do! I don't lose weight easy. I could be eating right and still gain weight. It took a lot of effort, time and patience, that's for sure!!

• well it paid off.

• Yes it did For sure! 😊

• You look great - Congrats on losing the 60lbs

• You're very pretty! Piercing and tattoos, with taste and some cuteness, all really go a long way. Nice job on the weight loss. I think you're at a great weight now.

• You look good.

• You're hot! Like, really hot!

• Every time someone posts an opinion I come back for another look... haha

• Cutie

• Good job, u have a cute face. If u want to look even better than u could lose more, but thats most of us. lol. Just make sure ur boobs stay.

• O I plan on losing more! And yea and my ass and boobs are the only things I want to stay. Lmao 😂 and thank you.

• You look good, congrats on the lossage, keep up the awesome work

• Thank you!! I plan on losing the rest and being happy once again!. 😊😊😊

• 👍 you can dooo ittt, lol also eating celery helps, if i remember right celery is -2 calories while digesting it burns up 5 calories or so, so eating celery actually burns more calories then any other food

• That's awesome!! I eat celery when i eat hot wings. Lmao I will have to start eating more celery. And thanks! 😊 and you can do it too!!!

• This is why you don't swipe right with only face pics

• Can't tell if you were or weren't heavy from just your face pics but you look okay

• Thanks! And yes I was very over weight about a year ago. It has taken a lot of hard work and time but I got this far!!

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2