Am I too bad in your opinion?

I know I'm kinda chubby, but am I too bad and unattractive in your opinion? And how much do you guys mind if a girl has a little bit of extra stomach fat? (I'm mainly insecure with my stomach)

Am I too bad in your opinion?

• Too fat!
  • A little fat but attractive. All good.
  • Not too fat. It's attractive.
  • Not fat, but unattractive.
  • Not fat at all. I don't mind a bit extra on a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chubby but it doesn't mean you're unattractive. Kinda hard to tell from those pictures but I'm sure you're fine if you don't think negatively about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat at all!

What Guys Said 7

• could you stand to lose a few lbs? maybe but you're young so you have plenty of time and your body may change anyway... you're definitely not unattractive

• Looks normal to me - Don't overthink it - You should aim to have a shape that you are most comfortable with, happiest with and is the most healthiest for you - Let the outside world look after itself, you only change for your own benefit.

• You look healthy and normal do whatever makes you feel good and dont let others bring you down, if you want to loose some weight then by all means go for it there is a lot of benefits other then just losing weight of working out and eating healthier but dont beat yourself up main thing is to be happy and be yourself

• B. And you can easily get rid of that little bit of fat, you're still so young.

• your looking awesome

• Ur fine, if ur going for "perfect" then could lose 5-10lbs. But nothing major.

• lose the weight bub

What Girls Said 2

• You're curvy, nothing wrong with that ;)

• You don't look bad