Do you think this is a good photo to use as a Facebook profile pic?

Be honest, i dont mind constructive criticism! I was gonna put this as a fb profile pic but not sure whether or not I should

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great, and I like the threads!
    But maybe not as a Facebook profile photo :P Looks a bit boring on its own.
    Get something with a more interesting background... Like a picture of you out downtown on a sunny day?
    If that's not an option, crop it to include your face and a bit of your shoulders, with a bit of 'breathing space' between your head and the border of the image.
    Another great tip is... Heard of the rule of thirds? Makes a huge difference - great for a lazy, easy portrait.

What Girls Said 4

• put it

• You look good, just crop the picture a little bit, put more focus on yourself and less on your surroundings.

• not really tbh

• I appreciate your honesty.

• It seems like an old photo. Is it?
    Maybe finds more recent one

What Guys Said 5

• You look good - My only point would be I think people look better when they are relaxed and in casual clothes, I think more of their natural personality comes across then - Your pic, first thing you notice is the suit then your smile, I think it should be other way around.

• On FB? Yeah, pretty much any photo is ok to use on FB. This particular photo is very neutral. It shows you, clearly seen. It also wouldn't offend your grandma, or other people that facebook was never intended for.

• Why the hell have you posted this question anonymously when you've just uploaded a photo of your self in the question? lmao

• cause i dont want a face to my profile name on this site?

• Yeah, but zoom more in on the face, like 2x

• Yes why not !!!