A friend of mine is almost as good looking as Matt bomer, how do I feel good about myself knowing that?

Its like I have been told I am good looking but this guy is too good, perfect jaw and cheekbones, I feel like trash and not worth being alive compared to him what do I do?

I don't know who the hell cane up with the notion Indian girls look hot and Indian guys look like shit. Indian girls are ugly as fuck a d the average ones think they are hot while it's super competitive for a guy
I was about to have meaningless sex this Saturday and I am almost calling it off because I am insecure about not being deserving enough to get laid, this is not a troll

Most Helpful Girl

• well... should I compare myself to Nicole Kidman? xD

fuck lol

But I still think I'm sexy as hell, despite it ;)

Besides, who said that all that you are worth should fall on only physical appearance? You are thinking about this the wrong way. Go and discover some self love... based on other qualities you have, as well :P

Find new interests, passions, cultivate yourself...

Also, exercising and eating well, have been proven to make wonders for a person's self-esteem :P

• U don't understand, A girl can be above average looking and enjoy the benefits of being hot, like having, sex, sugar daddies, being treated well etc. Its a complete hypergamy when it comes to men, u have to be a 9/10 or ur existence is useless since u can't enjoy those things above

• My eyes and nose are better than that dude, but his lips and jaw seem better as of now but I don't know how it turns out when I get rid of the fat completely

• yes... if u exercise and diet u will always look better... for sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe he is gay too like Matt lmao if not u are screwed no homo but you just can't compete with Matt Bomer I consider myself and attractive guy too but that mf is just too much but it depends on what each girls likes I mean maybe they prefer black guys so if u are hot and black u have a chance , the same with Latinos , Asians but if they prefer white guys you are done unless u got a talent like for example dancing really well or singing because if its about the looks u ain't winning. U are gonna start the race losing because girls will be looking at him first but if u manage to gain their attention u can defeat that guy

• he is not gay, i know i am screwed, we are both indians, i am good looking too but more like sidharth malhotra kind of good looking no where near matt bomer, so yes, my life sucks and i feel suicidal over it every damn day. My eye area and nose are both better than him but his lips and jaw are so good i am screwed completely

• encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

Like what's wrong with u for even suggesting those 2 compare to bomer and how the hell is clooney that good looking

• I don't know why but Clooney have sth else , yeah he may not be that handsome but his personality is one of a kind his attitude , he is smooth like James Bond even without being "that handsome"even when he is handsome already the way u project to ladies and people in general those intangibles make u look way better the way you look them , etc. Also u are too concerned about beauty yeah someone may look like Matt Bomer and he may attract more women first but u can outplay him with a great personality if you are handsome too because they will find u interesting and girls like that.

What Girls Said 4

• just accept yourself as you are

• PHOTO I WANNA SEE PROOF

• You are so lucky to ever meet someone so beautiful looking...

• I used to think that when I saw the mirror, the guy makes zayn Malik look like total trash in terms of face structure (and my face structure is similar to zayn so u know I am pretty good myself)

• They would have had more sex and less self respect issues than me before they die, I am talking ridiculous good looks, not the kind that 7/10 men here are rated as 10/10 . For what I mean look at thebravelion, a guy who is considered incredibly great looking here, he looks nothing, barely average , compared to a couple of people I know and this is in a country like India, where people look like shit in general. It makes me feel worthless because then I must be ugly as fuck by Western standards and should not even exist

• Jesus Christ, you're so overreacting

I've seen good looking men from all races, I assure you...

So... stop the drama queen act, really :/

You should value what you have

• Get a ugly friend?

• Thats the thing, I am used to being the handsomest guy among the friends and people I meet in general but this guy makes me look like I shouldn't even exist and I feel suicidal over it, I know it's weird being a guy but I am anonymous here so I can say it

What Guys Said 4

• The red head from the Spurs? Wtf?

• bhai sab chor ye bata larki ke sath time kaisa taha tumhara ? :D

• Parso jaa raha hun usse chodne lol. Aaj bahut kaam hai, room book karna hai, condom khareedne hai or jhaant shave Karne hai 😂😂😂😂

• hahahhahahaahhaaha xD

• I 2nd that opinion bout Indian girls. I like all kinds of girls mostly Asian. But there seems to be a lower percentage of pretty Indian girls? I can only judge with my travels in Asia, Midde East, not India yet.

• You stop comparing yourself to him

• Not possible

• He is good looking enough for everyone to think so not kidding

• @somechutiya I am 100% sure not everyone would think he is good looking. Do not put his picture up here to try to prove a point that if not everyone then most thinks he is good looking because this this just 1 of many sites you could do this with.